Few days ago, I saw that my armpit contain some little lump. I am 25 years old, and I was ill lately, so I do not know if that is related. That is not painful, but it is little hard lump, which really worries me. I believe I am still too young for some disease so I hope that is something that is going to pass soon. Anyway I need to hear if you have any idea what that could be.

I have to tell you this is something you should definitely have checked by a doctor. If it is in the skin, these might be typically infected or clogged cysts. However, you are not trained to determine whether this is in the skin or not. Commonly, this area can have swollen lymph node glands in the limb that is draining into that lymphatic region. I do not like to say it, but possibly, it could drain even things like tumor. There are other causes as well such as cat scratch disease, tuberculosis, sarcardosis, that can cause lump in your armpit rather then tumor. Whatever caused you to have lump in armpit, it is thing your doctor needs to look into. Glands often swell following an injury or an infection near the gland, and cause lumps. Painful lumps usually are not caused by a swollen gland but may be caused by infection under the skin. Reasons are cyst that has become irritated and more serious problem, such as cancer. Treatment for your lump in armpit will depend on the cause.

Hello

not sure if you still have lump, but just to let u know i suffed from this in both groin area and armpit and at first i have these lumps removed from doctor... they were just malenoma fatty tissue... after discussing this with both my brother and sister who i also found out they experienced the same thing... i futher investigated the cause... i went to a chinese herbalist who explained that i got these bumps from too much heat trapped in my body from spicy foods... he gave me some herbs and in 1 week they had completely vanished... less painful than surgory... thats why i share this with you because it worked for my whole family...

Hi hello please can u tell me names of that herbs witch you use for swelling lymph node .... 

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use