Ok so heres the deal im 15 years old and i have a lump under my skin on my neck and i don't know what the hell it is it on the right side just above my collier bone it dosent hurt when i touch it just when i push on it its not noticeable unles i have my head tilted to the left i cant really explain the size of it it started out kinda soft and i could move it around a little bit but now it seems like it attached to something i need to know what it is if you know or think you know please tell me

Ok. so i was reading your issue.. Right now. I have the same thing going on.. Lately i have noticed being dizzy and lightheaded..Im going to the doctors about it tomorrow.. I can let u know of my problem, and maybe u have something similar.. You can e-mail me at **************

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

my aunt has a lump in her neck and they told her that it was tyroids and that the only way to take it out was surgery i was wondering is there another solution why did she got that? please i need help