fora few days now i've been feeling like the're's a heavy feeling on the left side of my abdomen. no trauma happened. i'd undergo ultrasound for the whole abdomen and 2D-Echo, and everything was normal. what am i experiencing? what would be the problem? what will i do then??? ?

It could be gas. Gas can cause pain in side.

how about if i had a heavy feeling in my left side of my stomach??? whats its cause? i need someone to tellme something about it just go to my yahoo account and leave a message ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Hallo,
When people have problems on the left side of their abdomen they tend to think that something is wrong with their intestines. But if you have problems with intestines you would most likely feel this problem all over your abdominal area, not just on the left side. In my opinion this might be related to kidney stones. Have you checked your kidneys? Sometimes when you have a stone in your kidney your pain can be really unbearable but sometimes it’s not. Your best option would be to do another ultrasound or to test your urine. I think that this will show if you have problems with kidneys. When you know the reason, you can easily than start a treatment.