My right side of my mouth is just KILLING ME. About two night ago I had a chicken cutlet dinner, so as you know sometimes on the eges of the chicken, it may be a bit hard with the break crumbs. As I was eating one of the last bits/ends. I bit it with my far back right side and it felt like it hurt.

It's happened a few times, but nothing this bad has ever happened, usually it turns into a cut/canker sore. Well that night, it felt like my upper molar was hitting my bottom gum. I took no mention of it though.

Yesterday, the pain hurt pretty bad, all day it would hurt, but it wouldn't distract me much, so I just took Excedrin throughout the day. I was barely able to close my mouth all the way, I was able to bit my tongue with about half a cm sticking out.

Well, last night I only got about 3:45 of sleep, I awoke to so much pain. I had little to no good rest last night. Well, I been up for about an hour, and it just bothers me so much, my lower right jaw just hurts bad. I can't even bite much of my tongue. If I use any muscles near that swollen area, a jolt of pain hurts, such as swallowing, talking, anything, even opening my mouth.

I really hope all that it is, is a tiny piece of bread crumbs from the chicken lodged between my last tooth and gums. Or is this a "gum flap" from a impacted wisdom tooth?

Some important notes:
- I have 14 teeth on the bottom row, so not sure if I have my wisdom teeth yet or not.
- I'm turning 18 in November.
- My dentist is very far (100 miles or so) so I doubt we can go to any dentist place.
- I have to go out of state next Monday, I'd really like to have this fixed.
- I've used mouthwash and warm salt water to no avail.

Guys, doctors, anyone, someone... This is just killing me. Please help.

Hey it seems its been a while since you've had this happen I'm experiencing a similar thing my self and I was wondering what it was?

OMG ME 2 IM TURNING 18 LATER NEXT YEAR FEBUARY IM LEAVING OUT OF TOWN THIS WEEKEND AND MY BOTTOM RIGHT BEHIND MY LAST MOLAR HURTS .... IM GUESSING WISDOM TEETH ... BUT SO SOON ?

I don't know why this is happening to me but the bottom left side of my mouth HURTS sooooo bad..... i also have a little flat over my far right molar and it is now swollen... I can't close my mouth all the way because of the gum and the right side of my throat hurts really bad when i swallow.... i don't know what it is. I have been taking excedrin for the last two days.... and i don't know what to do....

I found out my wisdom teeth were impacted when I was 17 and got them out right around my
19th birthday. They can erupt when your in your teens and if they are a problem you shouldn't wait to get them removed.

im only 12 and i got a wisdom teath alredy
and the bak of it is swallon and the side of it is swollen to some1 help

Well Its Obvious That We All Have The Same Problem And Seem To Be Around The Same Age. Im About To Turn 17. Im Going To A Concert And A Family Reunion This Month So I Really Need To Know What I Can Do To Help. Also, Another Problem I Have Is I Would Take Some Pain Medicine For It But I Cant Eat  |-O . And I Know Its Bad To Take Medicine On An Empty Stomach. If Any Dentist Gives Out Information,  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

Thanks! 

im 13 and at the top on my left side, i have a tooth growing in. it is really sore and swollen . it hurts to do anything with my mouth. is it a wisdom tooth.?

hi guys, it seems like we all have Pericoronitis, which means bacteria has entered under the flaps of the gums, which usually happens when wisdom teeth (3rd molars) grow in. You should go to a doctor ASAP, and flush your gums with warm saltwater.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***

Im 13 the same thing is happening to me just in my lower left part of my mouth. It really hurts to talk and it hurts EXTREMELY bad to eat which really sucks. Dang wisdom tooth GROW ALREADY!

Hey... My son's eleven, and the gums behind his left upper molar seem swollen and is hurting .... I don't think this can be a wisdom tooth, so what is it ?

whats best way to treat this

Im 11 and i googled this up its 2:00 in the morning and i have school tommorow. I cant get my wisdom teeth at 11 

Hey guys im 13 . So on the back of my last molar on the bottom of my right side its really red ! It hurts so much when i eat or even swallow ! Even if my tounge touches it it hurts !

Same

Same e