I’ve been having constant discomfort in upper right side of abdomen. I am very worried about that. I noticed that I am having nausea more often. What these symptoms refer on?

I don’t know what your medical history is, but your symptoms, constant discomfort in upper right side of abdomen and nausea, may be caused by swelling of the liver. These and other symptoms may be caused by adult primary liver cancer. You should really consult spur physician about that.

Hi, I'm not sure to whom I'm actually writing to,but I have been searching for an answer before I see my Dr. on Fri. I have pain under, around my right side rib. My stomach is swollen on that spot, area. It almost feels like there is something there in the way, maybe swollen inside. I had a cat scan done and will find out the results on Fri. and it's Wed. I'm really worried and trying to find out the problem that it might be before I get there, but not having much luck. It seems that everyone that has my syptoms has everything but the swellling, nobody is talking about the swelling. Please help me or send me to someone that can help. Thank you so much, Susan England susanearnhardt@yahoo.com

Hi, I'm not sure to whom I'm actually writing to,but I have been searching for an answer before I see my Dr. on Fri. I have pain under, around my right side rib. My stomach is swollen on that spot, area. It almost feels like there is something there in the way, maybe swollen inside. I had a cat scan done and will find out the results on Fri. and it's Wed. I'm really worried and trying to find out the problem that it might be before I get there, but not having much luck. It seems that everyone that has my syptoms has everything but the swellling, nobody is talking about the swelling. Please help me or send me to someone that can help. Thank you so much, Susan England ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

I know this was posted several years ago, but i was just wondering if your problem was solved? and what they diagnosed you with as i am having the exact same symptoms and am worrying.
Thank you

You might want to consider gallblader problem .check this out:***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Very interesting!

guess this is too late, but i had and still have the small swelling since 2008, The ultra scan did not reveal anything and the doctor diagnosed me with PUD. I took the normal prescription and i improved though the small swelling has always been there!