Hello everyone. I have an uncle, he lives in Germany. Last time he came to visit us, he heard about Xenadrine diet supplement. He got really excited about it and he had to buy it. He was suppose to start taking it when he comes back home. He was really looking forward to that since he heard some good stories about this supplement. Unfortunately, two days after he went to Germany, I found Xenadrine in the drawer. He forgot to take it. I am also a bit fat so I am thinking maybe I should try this supplement, since I already have it. It can’t hurt to try, right? Is there anyone here who experienced some side effects of Xenadrine?

I don’t have any personal experience with Xenadrine but I read an article about it few days ago.

Xenadrine contains Ephedra. And ephedra can have some serious side effects. A study made by FDA showed that ephedra can seriously harm someone who use it. 

Here are some noticed body reactions to products that contain ephedra: stroke, paranoid psychosis, heart attack, coma, palpitations, respiratory depression, tachycardia, convulsions, fever, depression, vomiting etc.

The use of any dietary supplements that contain ephedra can be very risky for some people. People often say that it can’t be bad because it is natural, but that’s not true. 

I have never used Xenadrine. I was planning to a while ago, but then I was warned about all the possible side effects and I lost the will to try it.

The main ingredient of this supplement is lady’s mantle. It is widely known as frauenmantle. I don’t know if you are aware, but lady’s mantle can cause liver damage. If by any chance you develop jaundice, a yellowish tinge to your skin or whites of your eyes, weakness or fatigue, you should definitely stop using Xenadrine.

And if somebody is pregnant or she is breastfeeding, she should not take lady’s mantle or any product that contains it.