I found out that rashes are very common conditions and can have many causes. My doctor told me that most rashes are not dangerous. I know that life-threatening skin rashes are rare, but when they do occur, everyone must identify them and go to a doctor quickly. This is exactly what I am afraid that happened to me because I have noticed blister and rash on skin. Can you tell me more about this condition, and is that dangerous?

Five potentially life-threatening disorders that have skin rash as the primary symptom are pemphigus vulgaris, Stevens-Johnson syndrome, toxic epidermal necrolysis, toxic shock syndrome, and staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome. All of these diseases have rash that affects the entire body, or most of it. Furthermore, it happens that rash affects both the skin and the mucous membranes. Mucous membranes are the moist linings of the mouth and nose, eyes, anus/rectum, vagina or urethra, and the opening for urine, in women. At men, it is affected urethra, opening at the tip of the penis, in men, rashes have blisters on top of them. Blisters that accompany a serious rash usually have situation that blisters involve the thin outer layer of the skin that covers large parts of the body. This may mean several small blisters about one cm across. It could also happen to have a few very large blisters several centimeters wide. Blisters are tense or full of fluid at first, and then may become loose before breaking open. When they do rupture, the skin underneath is moist and usually painful which you might expect. The underlying skin surface then dries up and crusts over, so definitely I would recommend you to visit your doctor if you have noticed blister and rash on your skin.