so, i started taking depo provera about a week and a half ago. i had my period exactly one month ago but havent had it since (i was suppose to get it between a couple days ago and today) me and my bf have used the pull out method about 4 or 5 times since then. i took a pregnancy test a few days ago, it came out negative. (it was a first response one) i haven't really been having pregnancy symptoms but normally you wouldn't this early on anyways. i'm just wondering, am i pregnant or is the depo shot just making me miss my period? also, they said i would bleed after the shot, but i didn't bleed at all.

Ok the depo jab will stall ur periods
try not to worry, i was on this for over a year and a half and had no period

Guest wrote:

Ok the depo jab will stall ur periods

The only hing that got me is my doctor told my periods wouldnt stop until my 4th shot about a year on it. So when I didnt start after my first shot it threw me off.

The depo shot stopped my period completely the entire time and I didn't get my period again until three months after I got off of it. It caused me to gain 70 lbs in less than a year and I still have not managed to get it off so I suggest abandoning the depo ASAP