Hi

I was due to get my depo provera shot in December, decided not to go due to side effects i had while i was on it. Was only on the shot for 2 injections (6 months).

Now it is 2 months later and still no period. Within the last week light light discharge starts so I think it is my period, and then nothing....

very frustrating, was anyone on the shot for such a short period of time and still had a problem getting their period back??

Ionly took the shot one and it has been 6 months now and i havent receieved it back. Im a little scared and frustrated myself. Hopefully i can figure it out.

Oh good! I was beginning to think i was preggo!

I only took 1 shot in April '09 and I'm STILL waiting for AF to show her ugly face (5 months now... after the 3month shot period). Grr!

took my last depo shot in nov of 2009 my lst period was march of 09 still nada!

A good friend of mine took five months to get her period back. When she did, she said it was awful. She didn't leave home for a few days because the cramps were so powerful and the flow was really heavy (she went through two overnight pads in about two hours). I don't know if this is the same for everyone, but that was her experience with it. She is regular now, but it took one or two cycles to get back that way.

Goodluck!!

i was on depo-provera since august of last year which means i have had 4 shots because i was due for one 2 months ago but due to moving i ended up not getting it. I do already have 1 child. but recently ive been having cramping but no periods for the past two months. also, i lose my appetite one day and the next i cant stop eating ! i feel very sick at times with headaches and all over pain.
what are my chances of being pregnant ? or is this just the result of not getting the shot 2 months ago.
thanks

oki got the depo shot like dec or march 3 months past and nothing i bled once thought i was getting my period and now its may and nothing ill get cramps here and there but then they go and still not cramps i took prego test like 2 weeks ago and it came out negative but like a week b4 that my bf came inside of me like 5 times since we figured were prego... so i called the dr and she said sometimes the depo stays in people body allot more (i think is bs) so then shes like next month take another test............. grrrrr soo frusterating .....

I hope we can find the answer, I'm searching. I had 2 shots one a week before due date and I just didn't go back to get a the third one it's 1 month now. no period in mayb 2 months. I plus in my stomach, bloating , early morning (2am-5am) sickness . the tests show up negative. It's crazy 

WOULD REALLY LIKE FOR YOU TO REPLAY TO YOUR POST AS TO WHAT HAPPENED

I have the same thing i was on the shot for 3 years though and i have been of shot since october and still no period and having sore boobs eating heaps one day then hardly nothing the next i have done 5 test all negative

I'm on the exact same boat and can't find an answer, I went to the hospital n all test were negative nurse said they dono what it could be to give it time for a period but 3 weeks later in now cramping again n no period still..

I was on depo for only 3 months. Got it on September n never went back. I had a period every month while being on the depo n I lost alot of weight . I kept having a normal period for 6months till this past month I didn't get a period at all. I took 5pregnancy test n they are all negative . Am starting to think the depo is berly starting to work

I haven't got my birth control since October of last year n its now January I haven't had no period am I pregnant

Well I only had one injection shot was suppose to go back may 5 still took 2pregancy test they were negative but I still have no period