My husband and I are trying to conceive, and it's all I can think about! This is our third month trying and I'm 5 days late. My periods have sometimes varied by a day or 2...but never this late. I have no pregnancy symptoms other than swollen breasts and menstrual type pains. I took a test the 2nd day I was late (in the late afternoon after I'd been drinking lots of water and soda) and the result was negative. I'm concerned I've stressed myself out..or could it be that I did test too early..... eventhough I tested after my period was late?? And, is it common to have a negative result and then a positive result days later? I plan on taking another test this weekend in the AM
Any feedabck would really ease my mind!!

relax..i think u took the test too early just wait for a few days how about u wait for a week? that would be 12 days so if u didnt get ur period u know u r pregnant! besides u have nothing to loose u have ur whole life to try to get pregnant n u will so be cool:)

The same thing has happened to me. Me and my hubby were trying to have a baby for almost 13 years. Nothing. We did all possible tests and everything was ok. We  even did this compatibility test and everything was ok. But again, no baby.

I had so many "false pregnancies". Late period and negative pregnancy test were my worse headache. I finally went to see my doctor and we did so many tests, we were talking about everything. 

In the end, we realized that I had problems with stress and with this thing that I need to be  pregnant.

So, we did some therapy that helped me get rid of my stress. It worked.

My husband and I have been trying for 5 months now and I keep getting pregnancy symptoms and then AF will come a few days late. I could tell you to relax and try not to think about it, but I know that's a joke. The best thing is to wait and retest. Good luck!

i am 22 years old my last date was 25th of july we make intercorse two times after it now untill 7th of september my periods are not started & HPT is negative which checked at the date of 4th of september

hey, im in exactly the same boat, we've been trying for 8 months and this month im late by a couple of days so far. ive done a couple of first response tests but they're negative so im guna hold off for a week and see what happens. what im trying to do is relax and start to think about how to maximise our chances of pregnancy next month. im finding this is calming me down no end. although i am really keen for a baby i think to myself, whats the worst that can happen?we've got to wait another month and try again. . well we've waited 8 already so where's the harm?! its only a few weeks. i hope you get the result you want from your test, i'll have my fingers crossed for you! just remember. . RELAX what will be will be! sending baby dust your way! jenx :-D

This is 14 months TTC for me. First month of clomid and knowing that the chances of clomid working first cycle are fairly marginal, I am trying not to get my hopes up.

This is cycle day 29 for me and my last cycle was only 26 days. I've tested day 26 and 29 so far both have been negative. I'm retaining tons water and my appatite has increased phenominally, as has urination frequency but I suppose that could just be the hormones. I've also been having cramps nearly daily since O, and my boobs are unbelievably sore and swollen as is my abdomen. What's stranger is last night I woke up in the middle of the night (I think it was around 4am) with a horrible rash of hot flashes and nasty heartburn and nausea that lasted about a half hour before I could fall back asleep (even the hot flash lasted that long god forbid).

I keep trying to reach my doctor because I have my next visit on the 17th and I figure maybe we need a post-coital test if I'm not pregnant... but still hanging on to the hope.

Has anyone else found that clomid delayed the onset of AF by a few days? I understand that is a common thing on Clomid- and how cruel for your fertility pills to make you late even if the results are negative!! ;-)

i have read that taking a pregnancy test after too much of water may dilute the urine,as a result of which the test will come negative.always it is best to take the urine very early in the morning.u can wait for some more days and do the test again.all the best.

I am 6 days late for my period and 4 tests later have still NOT got a positive result. With my first child I didn't get a positive until I was nearly 7 weeks pregnant so hang in there! It will all come good and this anxious time will fade into the distance. I am sending a sample off to the docs 2m morning that should stop me home testing at least for a few days!! tee hee

i did my first round of clomid/hcg injection in late december/early january. my period is now 3 weeks late. it ususaly comes every 25 days lick clockwork. i did blood work and a ultrasound earlier this week and my dr. informed me that everything was fine -- that some people's bodies take longer to "readjust" after fertility medicine. hope this helps.

Me and my boyfriend have been trying for a baby for 5 months now, I am 4/5 days late for my period, done a test this morning yet nagative but I am spotting, what does this mean?

Hey. My name is Keshia. Im 17, so thats really scary. But my period is almost a month and a half late. Everytime I take a test it comes back negative. Im scared..I told my parents, and they support me..I have all the signs.so far, I eat more than usual, i pee like every hour, my breast hurts all the time, and i wake up hot everynight. I don't know what else to do..

:-( I was supposed to start in March but I didn't I dont know when I missed cause my fiance threw away my planner but I know I didn't have one all month now its already april 1 and still no period took 4 test and all neg... I soo stressed out I am know how u feel

Hi Every one ,

I am 12 days late so decided to take a test this morning and it came back negative could I still be pregnant ??

I have a horrible metal taste in my mouth too and feel a little sick, not been sick just feeling it
I have booked a doctors appointment for tomorrow what will happen? will I have a urine test or a blood test I really have no idea

what do you guys think?

thank you in advance

fee

I am 29yo and my husband and I have been TTC for 4 years. I have a spot on 30 day cycle - no exceptions. I'd been using Clomid off and on for the past couple of years with a several month break in between 3 mo cycles. I recently started using it again. April was my first attempt with Clomid again. Around a week before my AF was due, I started having all the classic symptoms of PG. I spotted one day about 4 days before AF, had lower backache, mild cramps, sore breasts and tender nipples, headaches, visible blue veins on chest and breasts, frequent urination, and hunger pangs after eating. I tested with a HPT a couple of days before AF was due with a First Response test and it was a BFN. I waited until the day I was supposed to start and tested again with the same HPT. Another BFN. I called my OB/GYN to see if he'd order a BHCG test, in which he did, so I ran down to lab (I work at a hospital) and had my blood drawn. I checked my results about an hour later....another BFN!! UGH! So today I am 5 days late and still nothing. No signs of AF or PG. I called my OB/GYN again and he told me that the spotting I had was possibly my AF and to call him next month when I start my cycle so they can try me on another medication. I've come to believe that Clomid is the devil!! XD It's so bad when you're TTC and the med gives you all the symptoms of PG only to be let down. BUT, don't give up hope! I'm not!! God is powerful and he can make the impossible possible! Babydust to you all!!!