Um....I'm eighteen years old and I haven't had my period since June 2006. Normally my period is pretty regular, although occasionally it will skip a month or be a few days late. In August I took two home pregnancy tests, both were negative, and in September I took a urine test at the Amblatory care, which also was negative. I didn't think to much of it, and figured that I would get my period soon. However, now it is Nov. 2006 and I still haven't gotten my period.
Over the past few months I've been rather tired, lower back pains, my breats seem to be a bit fuller...and just recently it feels like there are "butterflies" in my stomach every now and then.
Someone told me I may be "imagining" it, but I don't think so. I haven't given it much thought until about two days ago.
I've also heard women say they went thier entire pregnancy getting negative results, but ended up having a baby...is that possible?
Is there a possibility that I may be pregnant although I recieved three negative results?
Thanks for your time!!

you really should go see your doctor about this. Those symptoms do sound like you are pregnant.

If you are pg, you need to be followed by a doctor to make sure you both stay healthy but if you aren't, the doctor can help figure things out.

I've heard a home pg test won't work if you are farther along in your pg so don't even bother to do one. Make sure the doctor does a blood test for pg, not a dip-stick (which is the same as a home pg test) talk to your doctor abut having an ultrasound done too.

Start taking a multi vitamin for women (has a bit of iron and folic acid) just to be sure you are getting enough vitamins (prenatal vitamins are good too but multi is fine to take until you know for sure)

hope this helps!
:-)

I am having the same problem i am 18 almost 19 and i stoped my period on Aug 1-3 i have all the signs of being pregnant but i took two at home test they both were neg so i went to the doc they did another urine test and it was negative so she thought i had fibroids so they gave me a cervical ultrasound just on my pubic area and they said i didnt have fibroids yet my belly just keeps growing i look 5 months pregnant and i fill it too i have had one child and i fill like i did when i was pregnant before yet all the test say negative and i am starting to worry cus the doc said i was not pregnant yet she gave me prenatals and i dont know why and If i am not pregnant then something is really wrong pluse every night my belly bloats and i can fill my skin streatching and it takes me forever to fall asleep i just want to know whats going on with my body if any one has any info please help.

Hi, I am having the exact same problems. HAve you had any luck finding out the cause?

Hi, I'm having all the same problems i haven't had my period since September 30 - October 5. till now Jan. 12. I'm 15 and I am still a virgin. I am worried cause I know i'm not pregnant cause i'm still a virgin and i'm wondering what is going on with my body. My lower back hurts, my breasts seem to have stopped growing and i'm gaining alot of weight quicker than i ever have even though i'm eating the same way i've always have.

I'm having the same problem too. I'm 14 and a virgin. My eating habits are different and lately I feel flushed a lot. I have to take sleeping pills to fall asleep, if not it takes me 3 hours to fall asleep. I get headaches twice a week. I was thinking that it's stress but I really have nothing to get stressed out over.

Also, ever since I stopped having my period some 4+ months ago I've become easily sexually aroused, way more than normal.

I can relate with everyone's concern. i've only had two test done and one was blood work and the doctor said it was negative. i haven't had a period since February and it now June. i'm more confused

I am having the same problem. I have had a period since march of 07 and here it is june of 07 anybody have any answers?

I am in the same situation. I haven't had my period since Feb 2 and it is June 24. I have been to the doctors several times. I have had a urine test 6 times, I did an ultra sound when I was two months late on my overies thinking I had a cist, and also had blood work when I was 2 months late all came back negative. My doctor said once you hit inbetween your 4th and 6th month period of being late they begin to worry. I am now going to see a specialist to hopfully see something. I have had one child and befor that miscarried. I can't tell if I am convincing myself that I feel pregnant or if I do. I feel flutters and also feel like I look 5 months pregnant. Has anyone had any results that didn't result in being pregnant?

I have missed 3 periods, and all the tests including a blood test a two weeks ago has been negative. My breasts hurt, im tired all the time, i feel sick and scared. I was told that it could be two things, either a cyst in my brain or uterine cancer. So far two of the tests came back negative , they also told me to take prenatals. ANy opinions?!!? %-)

Hi Guys,

I know how some of you feel, with being late.

I am 5/6 days late %-) , my periods have been regular as clockwork since I had my son 15 and hal years ago. Now all of a sudden I am late? I have done 2 tests both negitive? I will prob wait for another week, but has any other person had negitive tests early on ??

Vixster

I have had this issue and I am 29. I have had this for a long time. I went through three GYN/OB doctors. This last one was very young. He told me I had PCOS. No one has mentioned this and lots of girls your age have it and it is missed. It can be genetic and my aunt, mom and grandma had it. I started with this at 19. It took nine yrs to find out why. The longest I went was one full year. Now my last one was March 26, 07. This can also cause some women to be infertile. I have children, but my friend who has this as well has none and never will. I would suggest trying to find a DR in your area that specializes in PCOS. They will only know by symptoms, blood work and ultrasound. Do not think just because symptoms and blood work being fine that you are. Insist in an ultrasound. All my blood work was fine and normal but the symptoms were right on and the ultrasound showed him I most certainly had it. I looked like I had cobwebs in my ovaries.

I am having the same problem i am 19 years old and i havent had my period since june like the middle of the month my periods use to be pretty regular sometimes i used to be late. So after i took 2 test it came out negative and then ever since then i havent got my period.i went to planned parenthood and i took a urine test and it came out negative and the nurse told me to come back if i dont get my period in 2weeks and i didnt get my period so that week that came next i used the bathroom and i wiped and it was a lil blood but it wasnt red and it was enough to say i got my period and that happen for like 3days and after that it went away and now its oct.4 and i still havent gotten my period! i have gain alot of weight i can hardly fit into my fav jeans and i am geting stretch marks all over my tummy and i dont know if its because i am pregant or just getting fat. i can hardly sleep at night my fiance always falls asleep first and i always urinate and i get really bloated. But i dont get morning sickness or anything. i am going to go to a doctor to see if i am pg. i really hope that i am but if i am not then its ok only God knows when hes going to bless me with a healthy baby!

this seems to be more common that i could have imagined. i am on month four with no period. negative blood and hpt tests. doctor did hormone panel to see if its menopause. not in menopause. feeling movement. pants dont fit.

i have seen many women saying this same thing.. wonder if its in the water!