Hello!! i wanna know if there's a chance i could be pregnant.
My fiance & i had unprotected sex sept 17,18 & 19. He ejaculeted in me on the 17th. Juss 3 days before i got my period! On the 20th, i got my period!! I know there's still a possibility that i could be pregnant since my period was gonna come on the 20th regardless & i cant stop it from coming. I'm having all the pregnancy symptoms. Extra sleepy, i go pee alot, i've been very emotional, im moody, i have cramps, light headaches & i find myself being dizzy everyday!!! I took a pregnancy test today but it was negative! I knew it was too early to take it since it's only been a week! But i was tempted to know!! I'm trying to make a doctor's appointment soon. I just wanna know if there's still a chance i could be pregnant!!

Please help!

Anytime you have unprotected sex, you could be pregnant. It sounds like you could be, but if you want to be certain, definitely go to your doctor and get the blood work done. Can you let us know what it turns out to be? Thanks!

I havent had a period since July 9th and now we are almost in October which makes its almost 3 months. I been nauses, vomiting certain food and I get morning sickness. But still I have taken 10 urine test and all 10 of them came out negative and just 2 week ago I took the 1st blood test and it too came out negative too. One doctor wants to provock my period with birth control but I dont want to risk it if Iam pregnant and a 2nd doctor wants me to wait 3 weeks to see if I get my period and if not go back to her office and retake both urine and blood test. Is it true that if your hcg is low that it is difficult to get an answer? Beside that my friends are actually telling me that my stomuch is starting to look like if im pregnant. Can somebody please answer our questions?

I have the same thing going on- it's actually quite freaking embarrassing because I keep testing negative, but everyone at my work and my church keep asking me if I am pregnant. My husband even told me that I look pregnant to him. I have nausea once in a while, but not as often as I was. My boobs are extremely tender and one gets substantially bigger than the other (another thing my friends keep teasing me about). I get haedaches, backaches, I pee a lot, and like I said, my stomach is just growing and growing. I'm wondering if I should just go straight for an ultrasound since everything keeps turning up negative?

Just yesterday I just started peeing alot and this morning my breast started feeling really tender to the point that I can not wear a bra. Please I would like to keep in contact with any of you ladys it would be great to share this heres my

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

Were you pregnant?

I am having the same problem!! My blood test is also negitive!!