Here is additional information for you.
- Mild cramping may occur for several hours after the procedure.
- A dark brown vaginal discharge during the first week is normal.
- Vaginal discharge or spotting may occur for about 3 weeks.
- Pads should be used instead of tampons for about 3 weeks.
- Sexual intercourse should be avoided for about 3 weeks.
- Douching should not be done.
Call your doctor now or seek immediate medical care if:
- You have severe vaginal bleeding. You are passing clots of blood and soaking through your usual pads each hour for 2 or more hours.
- You have pain that does not get better after you take pain medicine.
- You have signs of infection, such as:
- Increased pain.
- Vaginal discharge that smells bad.
- A fever.
Seek the help of your healthcare provider if you have a fever accopanied with vaginal discharge that smells bad. Good luck