I had a LEEP procedure almost 2 months ago and ever since there's been a very unpleasant odor. This has never been an issue until now. Has anyone else experienced this? Why is it? Does it eventually go away? There is no discharge or any other symptoms accompanying the odor.

I had a LEEP done 5 weeks ago and am experiencing the exact same thing. if anyone could answer these questions, it would be greatly appreciated!

What happened? Did it ever go away? I had mine done 2/14/2012 & today is 8/09/2012 and the smell is still there. They say there is nothing wrong with me but I don't even feel comfortable wearing skirts anymore because I feel like people can smell it from 10ft away. It's awful...

It's really affecting my relationships as well... Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Guest wrote:

I had a Leep Procedure and now I am having the very same problem...I feel as though I can not get close to people and I am having a discharge that is coffee brown. I have been reading so many different things that it could be and I am more confused than when I got came on to seek help so I am just going to call my Dr. and hopefully I can help someone in the future.

Youneed to go to the doctor to get either a metro gel (vaginal) or flagyl (pill). The flagyl is really harsh on ur system. DO NOT drink!!!!