Hello, guys. My friend wants to go to us to get a job. If he gets a permanent visa or green card, he will stay there permanently. I would like to find out about the life expectancy for men in us. I think that changing place where you live can affect your health. Wouldn’t you agree?

Hi, there. I am not sure about the exact value of life expectancy for men in USA. I know that this value in general is approximately about 78. Canada has even higher value. It was around 80 in 2008. I agree that environmental factors can affect one’s life expectancy. However, it will affect one if he lives for a decade or more in that area. At least, I think so. I couldn’t give you some more precise info since I am not an expert. Good luck!

Hi. It is great that you answered me. I didn’t ask for some extremely precise data. Your numbers are quite well. I also thought that women lived longer than men. I am sure that my brother would like to stay there permanently. We are from Canada and I think that life expectancy here is higher. Nevertheless, it is his decision.