Hi, good people. I would like to know how people live nowadays. I am not sure about this anymore. How long is the life expectancy for humans? Can anyone tell me this value? I am not an expert in this area, so all your replies will be more than appreciated. Thank you for answering.

Life expectancy could not be measured in general. At least, I think it cannot be measured. It varies between different regions in the world. You would be surprised how different values you can find between Europe and North America on one side and Africa on the other. Life expectancy for Canada in 2008 was approximately 80. On the other hand, you have Mozambique in Africa where average life expectancy for the same year was approximately 45 years. Can you imagine this? I was quite surprised when I discovered this. Good luck.