Hi, guys. I am interested in how life expectancy has changed in last few decades. I would like to know what we can expect for the new generation. Will they live longer or shorter than us? I would appreciate if someone could share their opinion with me. It will mean a lot to me.

Hello, there. I think you cannot get a universal answer. People do not have the same life conditions in different parts of the world. In Germany, average life expectancy is higher than 80 years of age. This is pretty good and has increased for the last few decades. On the other hand, in Tanzania you have the average life expectancy less than 50 years of age. You should consider all these factors. I am not sure whether life expectancy will change for the new generation. That is my opinion. I am sorry I couldn’t give you some precise answer.