Hello, folks. My close relative is diagnosed with cancer. At first, I couldn’t believe. This came out of nowhere and it shocked us. I would like to know something more about the life expectancy for people with cancer. Can anyone give me some piece of info? I would appreciate it. Bye!

Hi. I am sorry to hear about your cousin. However, I cannot give you some precise answer. First, you didn’t tell us which cancer your cousin had. On the other hand, in most cases even that is not enough data. You must know at least the stage of cancer. In that way you can get better prognosis. Usually, people with stage 1 have much better life expectancy than people with stage 4. I hope everything will be fine with your cousin. Good luck.

You are totally right. I forgot to mention which cancer my relative has. He is diagnosed with lung cancer. I really don’t know which stage he is at. I will try to find out, although I am almost sure that he hasn’t any metastatic lesions. I hope you will answer me back.