Hi, good people. I would like to find out if there is any difference between life expectancy for females and males. I don’t need some precise numbers, just to see what you think of this. I like to see other people’s opinion. It would be great if someone could answer my post. Thanks in advance.

Hi to you too. Life expectancy is a value that has been increasing for the last 50 years. This is the same for both developed and less developed countries. It is familiar that women tend to live longer than men. So you can see that life expectancy for women is higher than for men. Regional differences are also noticeable. For instance, this value for Germany and Canada is about 80 in 2008. On the other hand, it is very low for some African countries. In 2008 life expectancy for Mozambique was 48. I hope this helps. Bye!

My God, I had no idea that life expectancy was so low for African countries. I mean, I know that people live better in Europe and North America, we all know that. But I had no idea that there is such a difference in the quality of life. I think that more developed countries should do something.