I was looking for some natural tranquilizer. The two I was interested in were Kavazon and Calmazon. I am already taking magnesium supplements, but I would like to know more about these two. Thanks.

Yes Kavazon and Calmazon are natural tranquilizers. Kavazon is formula of a natural herbal combination designed for individuals with a high stress lifestyle. Kava Kava is a member of the pepper family. It contains unique phyto chemicals called Kavalactones. These chemicals have been researched in numerous studies for their anti-anxiety effects. And Calmazon assists our body to relieve stress naturally. It produces a calming effect by assisting the body's natural processes, plus it supports its nutritional needs. Today our bodies are continually challenged physically and emotionally in the workplace, in relationships….