Good day,

Firstly, let categorically state I do not want to hear any positive feedback re Isagenix. I have been able to find that on the net with no problem. I realise many people are (I apologise in advance) fanatical about defending this product (or any other MLM product). I have no doubt people will be able to refute any negative anecdotal feedback. SO PLEASE DO NOT. Your voices have been heard loud and clear. For those who feel they have to reply. I have put a poll up that should satify your need to defend the product. I am pretty sure the poll will be highly in Positive for the product.

Secondly, if your negative feedback has anything to do with Price, refund policy, or MLM please do not comment in this thread. I have heard/read your voices as clearly (not as loudly but as clearly)

Finally the reason why I am asking this:

I have IBS. I have a friend who has explained that she used to have IBS and has not had an issue since going on Isagenix. Anyone who has a bad case of IBS knows that we are willing to try almost anything to "resolve" our IBS (which for me is a diagnosis of non diagnosis). So I am looking at trying Isagenix as I value My friends word and opinion.

I however will always do my own research before trying something. I have found surprising little anecdote negative results (that where not a result of the three reasons mentioned above). Those reasons will not stop me from trying this "possible snake oil". I have tried almost everything under the sun.

So, Once again if you have ANY NEGATIVE anecdotal experiences (other than Price, refund policy, or MLM) please post here. If you want to defend the product please DO NOT post here.

Thank you all in advance

I wanted to do my own research because personally I had never even heard of the product and i stumbled upon a few sites.

http://ezinearticles.com/?Reviews-About-Isagenix---The-Whole-Truth&id=687050

http://www.colonzone.org/isagenix-review.php

the rest were basically positive or about the business and not the product.

Thanks.

I have had trouble finding negative testimonials about the product as well. The second link you gave is exactly what I am looking for. I am most probably going to try Isagenix but I want to know of others results before I try.

I am amazed at how few negatives there are for this type of product.

Thanks again

Good day.

Thanks. The second link is exactly the type of information I was looking for. I want to know what the worse I can expect is so as to prepare myself. I am most probably going to be trying Isagenix so wanted to get my research done.

I am amased by how few of the testimonial like the second link I can find.

Thank you again.

Folks even if they are not your personal experience please forward any links (you have already found) like confused did.

. A warning before even starting ..if you plan on eating regular food ever again..plan on the wieght coming back on ASAP. Seriously. YOu have to stick with this program for the rest of your life.

The above shouldn't be a concern - once you try it you'll feel so good you'll WANT to keep taking it for the rest of your life... I've been taking it for more than a year and I will never go a day without it.

I know a lot of people who have been taking the products for an extended period of time, some with digestive issues, and haven't heard of any negative feedback (other than the stuff you mentioned earlier)...

All that being said, I'd give it a try - it's got a money back guarantee, so what have you got to lose?

Hope this helps :-)

These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. Isagenix programs and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your physician or health care professional before starting this or any other health or fitness program. If you are under the age of 18, pregnant, lactating, are allergic, have any other medical condition, please consult a physician before use. Discontinue use if any allergic reaction occurs. Diabetics: Use only under direct medical supervision. KEEP PRODUCTS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Results may be greater than or less than those depicted on this Web site and can be influenced by factors including your metabolic rate, energy expenditure, and diet. The average weight loss in a recent study was seven pounds in the first nine days using the 9 Day Program. Always consult your physician or heal-care professional before starting this or any other health or fitness program. As with any health or fitness program, a sensible eating plan and regular exercise are required in order to achieve long-term weight-loss results.

I found this web link with positive and negative comments about Isagenix cleanse product. I have not tried myself. Just being introduced by a friend who is marketing it.

Don't know why the weblink was not included on my previous message.

Just repost it. Hope it works this time. Sorry.

*** edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I tried this product aswell after hearing so many great things about it. After the first month I thought it was amazing, but then started feeling not just right and thought it might have just been me, went off it for a couple days to get feeling better. gained the weight back so fast. Started it again the weight disappeared again i was happy happy, stuck with it even when not feeling right, I ended up in the hospital because it altered the electrolytes and chemical in my system so much that I was told if I continued on the produce could lead to very serious medical problems. To be fair to isagenix if you are able to use it it works great, but can lead to big problems. One reason it could be hard to find anything negative, when i posted my situation and experience to a isagenix page it was deleted by a isagenix representative/associate.

I know your post was several months ago but if you're still having issues with IBS, I may have something that can help. It's a brand new, all natural product and I know someone who had terrible problems with IBS that seem to have subsided in a very short time. Feel free to contact me at and I can give you more info if you're interested.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use

To the original poster with IBS:

I have also suffered with IBS. I did not have any constipation, just bad abdominal cramping, gas, bloating, and diarrhea. After several years of trying to figure out what was causing it, I found the answer. I read a very short paragraph in a women's health magazine that lead me to try cutting out high fructose corn syrup. Once I did that, I stopped having problems! I have even tried eating/drinking stuff with HFCS in it to make sure that was really the cause. Every single time, I would start cramping and have diarrhea 3-4 hours later. The biggest problem is that it is in A LOT of stuff...ketchup, jelly, pancake syrup, frozen desserts, fruit juices (unless they are 100%), soda...the list goes on and on. But once you start cutting it out of your diet, you should see a huge difference. Try looking for info online if you need more proof. I have seen a few studies that back up what I have seen in my situation. The best part about it is that trying this is FREE and it doesn't have any side effects. Even if this isn't the exact cause of your IBS, you won't lose anything or get hurt in eliminating it as a possibility. I hope this helps you and you feel better!

I have been using this product for about two years and it works for me. I have found a site that talks in more detail about this product:

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

My husband, parents, and I tried Isagenix for a month. We were all very open minded about it - I have many friends who LOVE it and it really works for them, however, by the end of the month we had all come to the same conclusion: It was ineffective.

I also found that it may have been causing extra problems for me- but I'm pregnant (though, I've had friends who have used it during pregnancy and been fine). I followed the special instructions I was given but still experienced negative side effects which I believe were linked to the Ionix and Cleanse for Life. So just be careful! :-)

Seems that second link has used Isagenix negatively to promote another product. I really like this strategy