My mom is under extreme stress and depression. She refuses to take meds, so I ‘v been told that natural tranquilizer can help her. I know only about magnesium supplements. I am not sure if it works for her. I was hoping for some advice and help here about natural tranquilizers that are effective in dealing with stress and depression. Thank you in advance.

I know that Kavazon and Calmazon are natural tranquilizers that may help you. Kavazon is formula of a natural herbal combination designed for persons with a high stress lifestyle. Kava Kava is a member of the pepper family, so it contains unique phyto chemicals called Kavalactones. These chemicals have been researched in numerous studies for their anti-anxiety effects and proven often that are effective. Calmazon assists our body to relieve stress naturally. Beside the fact it produces a calming effect by assisting the body's natural processes; it also supports its nutritional needs. I am sorry that your mom suffers from extreme stress and depression, but try with these two. If she doesn’t feel better seek from professional advice.