ok so i'm 14 and i still haven't started my period yet, i'm the last one of my friends who hasn't.

about two nights ago i woke up with an AWFUL stomach cramp and couldn't sleep. then yesterday i had brown discharge. and then today i had the brownish discharge again but when i wiped, there was a reddish discharge. it looked like a little blood mixed with discharge?? But then TODAY. i had dark brown discharge that somewhat leaked through my panties. is that my period? alot of these post say that brown discharge is for pregnant women. But theres no way i'm pregnant.
so i have NO clue what it is and i was actually wondering if thats my period or if i might start soon.

I still haven't started my period and I feel like I am going to explode. I do know what you are going through. I am 14 years old and all that I can see is this stupid, brown discharge. I don't even know the purpose of it. 

I feel nauseous and there is no chance for me to be pregnant. I didn't have intercourse, I am still a virgin and I am still waiting for my period to come.

Do you have any idea what this could be?

Maybe this is the first indicator that I am going to have it or what? 

I have that same problem and Some one told me that it might be an infection.

Hey, my names Laura. I havent started my period and im 13. I have been getting brown discharge and its all mucussy and sticky with blood and i have no idea what it is but i dont have stomach cramps. I cant be pregnant coz i havent had sex, is it my period coz i thought periods were just blood :S it couldnt be an infection could it? I was wondering if you found out what is was yet. "/

heyy

when i got mine at first it was like brown and i didnt know what to do so yeah im guessing it is your period cos its what happened to me (: so yeah its probs your period! Welcome to womanhood!

Hope I Helped :-P

Reeya xo

I need help, over a month ago i had brown discharge, and i had it for about a week and then it stopped, so i thought this was my very first period, so i was expecting it to happen againn in a months timee... but its been well over a month and i have had nothingg :/ so i dunoo weatherr i actually have started or not ? pleaseeeeee helpppp :-(

hey im 15 years of age soon to be 16 and i started my period only 2 months ago:L at first, like 2 weeks before i had brown discharge and i thought it could have been an infection, but then 2 weeks after i started getting very dark discharge - no stomach cramps. I told my mum about this ad i said mum i woke up this morning and there's brownish reddish discharge in my pants with black bits in and she said it's your peiod:)

i hope this helps, but the point is i was exactly like you lot and i really wanted my period because all my friends had it and i felt ready:) but once i'd started i really wish that i hadn't:-( it's horrible and i know your al probably thinking yeah but it makes me feel grown up and yes i agree it doe but honestly if you havent started make the most of it!!:-)

xxx

Well this happend to me about an hour ago... and I freaked out, but as soon as i seen it, I was like MUUUMMMMMM! And I told her and she told me it was a pre-period

o.O seriously it is a preperiod i'm turning 14 in less than two months! i'm scared i also feel funny like after thanksgiving but i haven't eaten in 3 4 hours %-) :'(

k so i may be only 12 but i think it may be like a pre-period or something because before i got my period i had that brown discharge stuff and then about a week later i got my period

hope you feel better :-)

yer ; since yesterday i had had browner discharge since before, i havent got my period but yer idk too
help ?

I'm 12 and i had this redish brownish stuff in my undies for 3 days, then it stopped and now white discharge is coming out and i am absoulouty clueless,, i havent had my period and i havent had sex please help :-P

i'm 12, 13 next week and yesterday i got brown discharge for the first time, i had it today too and now am sitting in my pyjamas and i can feel it coming out. so this a pre-period and will i start next week? it smells like normal discharge. i was really scared it was an infection, but it isn't right?? ?

Please help! i happen to be 12 and like a week ago my vagina was really itchy and stuff.. and then for the past couple days, i have been getting this brown nasty discharge and i have not started my period yet. and im really worried, please help!

Don't worry about it. my first period was brownish red, And if you didn't get a second one it could just be irregular. So for most of you, welcome to womanhood :-) x