MY mom keeps saying it's gonna come soon, but I barely have any discharge at all. Also I'm behind all of the others my age physically (barely any breast/hip development), I do have very slight remnants of hair though... Does anyone know why it isn't coming?

You've probably heard already that not everyone develops within the norm, some girls can get their periods as early as 9, while others, like yourself get their periods after the age of 13. There are several things that have the effect on when your puberty and period are going to start (some signs seem to already be here), but most important of them is genetic - if your mom or other women in your family have started their periods bit later, chances are that you will too. Also, your weight plays some part in this - if you are skinny, it might be that that is the reason why your period still hasn't come.

I have the same problem as her ( 13, no period, etc...) and about what you said with the mother thing, my mother and my grandma got theirs at 11 or 12. I will take into consideration though, I take on more after my father, but my grandmother on that side is well into her grave... But good advice, because I am skinny too.

Oh it's coming, you can bet on that. Why do you want to get that messy and often painful thing (mentally and physically) any sooner than necessary? Enjoy not having it while you can.