i'm worried cause i'm 14

am i late or is this normal

all my friends have started already :-(

Dont worry your not the only 14 year old who hasnt started he period yet! i haven't either :cry: , and im goin to be fifteen in 6 months. im worried to but other people like us, who dont start by the time there 15 can bre put on horemones so u start, my cousin had to have this done, u can only have it done if perscribed by your doctor. hope this was helpful! :D

Hello. You are only 14. You are not 24 to be that worried because of this, it is not good to lose your mind asking yourself why you don't have a period. Like you said - yet, you haven't started period (yet) because it is not the time for you.

Your body is not prepared for this new situation. You don't need to feel bad and don't even think to use some pills that will cause your period to come sooner.

It will come and you will have so many years to "enjoy" your period. Remember, there is no need to rush. 

Dont worry I am 16 and I havent started my period yet it will come soon you just have to wait there are just a few kids out there who dont start till they are older its completely normal

:$ Hi my daughter is 17 yrs old will be 18 in oct 08 and she still hasnt started her period I started mine when I was 19 yrs old just see it like this your lucky you dont have to feel them dam cramps yet

hey, i am 18 years old and will be 19 in 2 months. I haven't started my period yet and I was just wondering when you started your period were you on hormones, or did u start naturally?

hey, i am 18 years old and will be 19 in 2 months. I haven't started my period yet and I was just wondering when you started your period were you on hormones, or did u start naturally? And my mom was 9 years old when she first started, so there has to be something wrong.

if your daughter has not started her period and she is 17 she should probably go to the doctor. I am 19 right now and i havent started but i went to the doctor when I was 16 and my gland in my head prevents me from creating estrogen. Hormone replacement can help. I am still not done with my therapy but there is still hope if you just make sure she doesnt have the same thing as me.

im 18 and havent had my period yet. im worried that maybe that will effect me having kids one day. i went to the doctor when i was 16 and they put me on pills that made me have my period for 2months straight and it was heavy and painful. so i stopped taking them. i asked them then will it effect me having kids, and they said no...but i am worried because every girl in my family started before they hit there teenage years...

I haven't started my period either and i am 16 and soon to be 17 in september. I am worried that i will effect my ability to have children one day. I have been to the doctor to see if there is anything that they can do but they just told me that i have to get some tests at the hospital. it scares me that i don't feel like an average teenager and feel like this can fill this empty space. have you got any suggestions please ?
thanks x :-D x x

heya
im 15 and i havent started my periods. i am worried that i am not going to
in this topic there are a few people older than me that havent started and i wondered whether they have had sex still ???

:$ I know some of you are older than me saying you have'nt started but Im still going to post because I want an answer.

Im was 14 four months ago. Im going into year ten. I still havent got my period. My mum and sister both got it when they were 12 ish.
All of my friends have has theirs for quite a while and one girl (who was worried the same as me started yesterday). Whenever my friends talk about periods I pretend I HAVE started because I feel like Im not normal and that Im still a little child and not mature like they are. I have a few of the signs: discharge for like 2 years (vary's from light to heavy), im pretty flat chested/ i have no boobs but i have breast buds and im often emotional or moody for no reason. I dont have underarm hair but I do have a bit of genital hair.

I feel stupid not starting yet and I want to know how soon I will (if you can tell from what I have written). I hope you can help of comfort me. I know I am not the only girl in my year at school that hasnt but I doubt there are more than a handfull who havent. And also I know that everyone says they are horrible and not nice to have but I want to know that I am normal by getting my period. :-( :'(
Thanks xxx

Im almost 18 and i have been havin my periods reguray till now. i had sex on the 21st of november and my boyfriend didnt pull out and we didnt use a condom and cumed inside me twice. and i havent started my period yet but i have had bad cramps like i usually do before i start my period but there is no blood just cramps. so could i be pregnant???

I am 14 nearly 15 and i havent started my period all of my friends have and they talk about it quite alot and i feel left out. what do you suggest?

I'm 14 and I haven't started yet. It's nothing to be embarrased about or worried about, it's natural! :-)