I am a 48 year old female. I have always had anemia all my life. but not the low blood pressure or the blood sugar. Now I have developed kidney problems (blood in urine) and also kidney stones. :-( I have also started having serious allergic reactions (a few VERY serious;anaphaltic reactions) I have a epi pen just in case. I feel like I'm falling apart at the seems. The last of my medical conditions is a condition with my spine. I have cerevical stenois, which is getting worse and is narrowing my spinal cord. what i mainly wanted to know is this; are there any disease or conditions that have low blood pressure,low sugar and anemia in them? I am seeing specialist for all these problems. ;-)

Hey, I found this to be very intriguing because similar thing happened to my buddy Mark. But what I am not sure about is does iron deficiency cause you to be cold or not. Anemia can be a big problem if not treated the right way and the feeling of falling apart cannot possibly be good, even though it doesn't last long. I should advise you to see someone about your multiple conditions. If I were you, I would have gone years ago and I would've done all the tests necessary and get to the bottom of your health issues.