Hi, I have been suffering from low blood pressure all my life, so I need to drink coffee and take other stimulants to be in good shape. Recently, I‘ve been told that my cholesterol level is high. I thought that only people with high blood pressure have high cholesterol.

High cholesterol increases your risk for heart attack or stroke, and low blood pressure does the opposite. If you have family history of heart attack or stroke, then you are at higher risk for developing the same condition. Some people have familial hypercholesterolaemia, in their family and many family members get heart attack in 50ies. You need to take drugs for reducing cholesterol level and to control you heart function regularly. Anyone can develop heart and circulatory problems these days, as we live unhealthy, don’t move enough, eat poor foo with too much fat and sugar.

suzann wrote:

MY CHOLESTROLE LEVEL IS 280 AND MY BP IS 74 .THIS LEAD ANY PROBLEM IN MY LIFE?