I did blood test yesterday and my dc said that my iron level is low and that is the reason I’ve been felling bad lately. It seems that I am anemic. I am 26 years old, female. Now when I think I feel like this very often, but I can’t think off why. What causes low iron levels?

A number of things can cause you to be low in iron, but I guess in your case these are possible. Lack of iron in the diet, this is mostly a problem for young women who follow "fad" diets. Blood loss is a common reason for iron deficiency anemia in adults. Heavy periods may cause anemia or internal bleeding, usually in the digestive tract. A stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis, cancer, or taking aspirin or similar medicine for a long time can cause bleeding in your stomach or intestines, so it's important to find the reason for a low iron level.