Hi, well last night my boobs felt sore, and like i felt something inside them now this morning i felt a pea sized lump in my right armpit. it isnt painful. it only hurt a tiny tiny bit if u press it. but it doesnt hurt at all nearly. could this mean anything ? arent i still young for breats cancer ? and my breast feel lumpy. and about a week and a half ago, my bf and i were fooling around but we had no intercourse and he rubbed his penis against my vulva like the clit and the vagina but didnt insert it.he didnt ejaculate, he might have had precum.[not sure] i had no symptoms up till now apart from lumpy tender breast and the tiny arm pit lump. when my period is coming, i usually habve tender breasts. what could this mean ???

Well, it could be anything. I get tender breasts when I am about to get my period as well as when my ovulation takes place (15 days before period). Any hormonal fluctuations could set off this annoying symptom.
The lump you have in the armpit could be some kind of infection if it hurts a lot, or a swollen lymph node. All breast are lumpy and so are yours.
I don’t think you could get pregnant from precum and he didn’t even insert his penis, so we should immediately rule that one out. As for playing around with your boyfriend, be real careful since you are 14 and I suppose both inexperienced. Whatever you do, do it with a condom until he learns to withdraw from the premature ejaculations.
I also think you are way too young for the breast cancer, however, there are some other breast conditions. If the tenderness persists and the lumps become more painful, bigger, etc-you should then talk to your parents and see a doctor.

Thanks alot. After a 2 weeks of fooling around the only symptom of pregnancy im going through is tender breast{and that s normal to me}. after 2 weeks should ur tummy feel hard ?? cos i think mine does :-(

AFter two weeks i don't think you would notice anything!

hello, I really dont think that you are pregnant from that!!
As far as your lump goes, when i was 12 or 13 i had a lump and went to the doctor and the did a needle biopsy to see if it was cancerous or not, Luckily it was not cancer- I have fibrostic cysts, they are sometimes painful and annoying, but they dont neccesarily need to be removed. ( I hear this is fairly common in women, maybe thats what you have)
To be on the safe side, I recommend going in for a doctors appointment.
Good luck, and stay safe, you dont need to be having babies at your age!! :-)

well thanks for ur advice everyone :-). im pretty much okay cos i got my period and everything, but next im engaging in any sexual activity, it s gonna be protected :-)