hi, i have had huge hard lumps in my breasts probably since i was like 11 years old... i kept thinking that it would go away by itself and was too scared to go to a doctor... im 22 years old now and i think its high time i go to a doctor... however, i would like to know what it is... is it cancer ? or some kind of cyst ? can it be treated ? it is very large, occupies almost my entire breast, and is also painful if i try to examine it, and it somehow seems to get more painful during the winters. please help me...coz its been worrying me for the past 10 years.
some additional information- i got my period only when i was like 14, and the hard lump can be felt very very easily since the size is very big. it feels like a huge gland. help me please

Hi, ive just found your post.
I have exactly the same thing, i found the lump when i was 9, and its grown to occupy my full breast. i am now 18 and need to get this sorted. Did you seek help in the end?

hi, i have the same problem... i've had mine for almost 13 years now... did you get yours checked? is there anyway i could mail you or something? i would like to discuss this with you further... i am really worried about my condition

hi

i too have hard mass inside my breast since the time my breasts have started growing...now i feel so much pain all over as if i am unable to breathe..and its so hard to touch them and pains too...i dont know ...my breats always had this hardness since the time it has started growing.. now i feel tensed as m 25 now and about to get married...otherwise i dont have any health problem,all fit and fine and working at a good firm...please share your views...

i have the same thing, just im 16 and discovered it when i was 11... im very worried, did anyone of you figure out what was wrong, and if its serious? i have been stressing over this for 5 years now.. ive been hiding it from my boyfriend, because ive been scared about what he would say and make me go to the doctor.. and now the stress is just eating at me... hopefully someone posts back!

did any of you guys get it checked?? can you *Warning! Do not post your e mail address!* id so that we could talk in private about this?

It's your milk glands you plonker.

I have the same problem too.. got it since my boobs are growing =/ when i touch it it feels fine.. but when i squeeze it.. there is it =/ it rlly pisses me off.. sometimes it hurts too.. and yes i got my period already .. it happens all the time.. like all the time... my boobs are always hard.. i m 16 rite now. I m too scared to get it check =/ idk what to do 

purpleoregano wrote:

hi i dint get it checked yet since i don have any other side effects or signs troubling me except this hard breasts since it began to grow. I am 25.  ***this post is edited by moderator *** ***
private e-mails not allowed***
Please read our Terms of Use

I have really big lumps in my boobs too, I don't know when I first noticed them. The only way I can describe them is like a big pebble... There's also a hole tyler thing in the middle where my nipple is? Anyone know what this is?

It seems that you wear underwire and push-up type bras and those bras cut off the lymphatic and blood circulatory systems and also you mammary glands. All these swell up, making your breasts feel lumpy. You should stop wearing those types as you will end up getting breast caner.

If some of you have pain in your breasts, it is that you have pinchesd and dislocated nerves in your body and those nerves need to be reset soonest. I know as I have been a Healer for 14+ years.

I know me 2 since I was 11 now im gunna be 14 ..I started becuz I get hit in the boobs alot like I always had that luck ..now since I started growing boobs I have a lump in both boobs ..the lump size as same of my boobs . I thought it was completely normal becuz I start it natural of my breast devolping ..I m scared to go to the doctor becuz I faint easiley with blood .. But the stress is eatting me up ..

mine are exactly the same... have u got yours checked yet?

are you sure?

I have had the exact same thing for quite some time now, I'm guessing it's like a huge hard rock-like lump in your breast when you feel it properly. Mine doesn't necessarily hurt much, however both sides it is existent. However I plucked up the courage around 2 years ago (I'm nearly 18) and got it checked. The Doctor examined me properly and explained that it is just tissue, and this tissue is just there to allow the breasts to function etc. This tissue also goes away gradually through age as they go bigger, and I was reassured that there was nothing wrong with me :) I do think that everyone is going through this and it isn't a issue to be extensively concerned about.