im thirteen and I have a bump in my armpit and by just like moving my arm or touching it. It starts to hurt....one day it's not there and the next day it is I did have a cyst before and I don't know if that is another one or what I need to know before I go to the doctor pls comment

It sounds to me like you have problems with your axillary or armpit lymph node. Because its tender and painful, most likely cause for it to get painful is because you have some sort of an infection or injury in the area that armpit lymph node "covers" as a part of our immune system - that area for the armpit lymph node is the arm and partially the nearby chest area. Where was that cyst? And, since it seems to go away, it could be as simple as sub dermal inflammation of armpit hair follicle, but still, good thing you have an appointment to check it out so you can get treatment for the inflammation.