My son has been wondering about a lump directly under his left nipple. It is about .5 cm by .5 cm and feels round. He says it used to hurt, but now it doesn't. It seems to stretch narrowly to under his armpit, but this could just be something normal under his skin. His doctory says it is nothing, but I'm looking for a second opinion, as it is not under his right nipple. He is in puberty. Could this be part of natural development?

The same thing is happening to me right now the same thing that is happening to your son
I'm 13 and I haven't been to see a doctor yet

i have the same thing except i have had it for a year or a year and a half. it hurts to pushed down on it hard. i am still worried about it and i havent seen a doctor yet. i hope that everything goes alright with your son.

im 14 and i guess im in puprty im really worreied about my lump its on the right and it hurts periodically but hopefully its just something to do with puberty so goodluck and ill pray for ur son and u hope u do the same for me

Currently, i am fourteen years old, i was cleansing myself in the shower when i noticed my left nipple had a lump, very small but it was about a 4/10 on a pain scale, i am also very worried because breast cancer has run in my family for generations. ive had a problem breathing through my left lung and i am not sure if this is a symptom. least, i know i am not alone

me too i hope its nothing but when i was a kid i was fat and my friends like to play with my  breast on my left i felt a lump about when i was 10 but it was gone for a short duration then now i am 13 i am worried cuz when i press it down the left breast it hurts i feel a lump there like oval or roundish kind ............ but seeing all the post i think iam not that much worried oh and surely i am a boy too (obviously) but i hope this is just part of puberty !!

How long do these things last I am currently going through puberty and I have developed one in my left nipple I am also 14