! I noticed a lump under my armpit and i have puss oozing from my nipples!, both sides. hopefully its not breast cancer.. thats the only thing im worried about, but nobody in my family has had breast cancer before. Can this mean anything else?

Licensed Dietitian
Yes, it could be some kind of bacterial infection that would require an immediate reaction. So, you better see a doctor about this ASAP to get the proper diagnosis.

Hi a few days ago i noticed a small lump under my armpit thefore i pressed it really hard and puss came out then it went away for like 2 days then i had another smaller one i pressed it and now i both lumps are back i tryed pressing them but is painful what can i do, plz email me _[removed]_

stop popping them. Put some panoxyl face wash 10% strength on just the TOPS of the bumps. Leave on over night. Then, try a hot rag with some providone iodine on it. *PROVIDONE*.. Soak it for as long as you can, drop the rag in the microwave for a few minutes, soak again. If its an ingrown hair, sometimes this can help.

If it gets TOO painful and swollen, PUT ice on for 15 min at a time.

Take 2 alieves for swelling 2 times a day. Take 1 extra strength tylenol for pain ever 4 hours.

If you get a fever at ANY time that is over 99F, then you MUST go to the Dr. The fever is your body telling you it's time to go to the DR.