I wanted to get your opinion on something. In January 2006 I felt a lump under my arm where my breast begins. I went to the doctor and she said it was probably a swollen lymphnode, she gave me some pills I can't remember the name and I had to take them for a week. After that week I was supposed to go back for a checkup. It was still there but a lot smaller. I didn't go back to the doctor cause I went on a trip to Costa Rica for a month and a half. A couple of weeks ago I noticed it is back and bigger than it was before. It is also real tender and you can see it popping a little out of my skin. I know I need to go to the doctor but because I moved and need to find a new doctor I have been putting it off. Do you think this could be some kind of cancer, or could the lymphnode just be growing?

Hi! I had this once as well. It is not cancer, especially not since it got smaller after antibiotics you took. I think it is some kind of inflammation, it could be even ingrown hair.
For me, it was very painful and I couldn’t even move my arm for 3-4 days. The lump grew to be big and it was filled with puss. This is usually a sign that there’s bacteria in.
I reckon you should see a doc and not postpone it. The sooner you find a doc the better. You will get rid of it sooner as well. What if it gets complicated and you have to do it surgically because this is an option as well you know!

Hi i'm having problem with my lymph node under my arm pits. I been taking antibiotics and its seems to be helping, but i'm still having a burning sensation under my arms. If anybody can give me some advice on what too do I would be very greatful.

Hello Mi name is Rose and I'm writing in reply to your post.

As far as I'm concerned Yes you should go see a doctor. At this point in time mi mother is currently going through this type of situation and has a biopsy sceduled for thursday. The lymph node that appears under her armpit has gotten EXSTREMLY large and is deffinently needing some medical attention... So as far as you....Yes I do think you should get a new doctor and get one SOON! This may or may not be something big BUT if it is it's better to catch it at an early age then have to do some major work on it in later days.

-Needtheinfo-