Hi, im 14 years old and i masterbate like 3,4 times a day and somtimes even more. Im not circonsize.I have litle white dots on my penis,i started masterbating about when i was 10 or 11 years ol.(1)Do i masterbate to much? (2) id i lose a lot of sperm? (3) Can i regain my sperm back? I saw some dots on my arms (A LOT)small, are they from masterbating to much? and finally, when i opened my penis to see inside, i saw white things on eache side of my penis,is that normal????

PLEASE CAN YOU REAPSOND TO ME!!!!

Hi, dont worry yourself , it so perfectly normal to masterbate lots and lots at your age, their would be something wrong with you if you werent. VERY NORMAL :-D . People just dont talk about it, and at your age , just have fun with yourself, its okay. Your not hurting anyone, one day when you have a girlfriend and have sex, you might just have a high sex drive, which is nice.

Re sperm, your body is always making new sperm, you dont run out. Re the white spots , this does not sound like you have to much to worry about, even women have spots in their vaginas. Just make sure its not a cleanliness issue, if you have a foreskin, make sure you pull it back when in the shower, and clean inside. I am a mum with 3 boys, so l know whats going on, if you need anymore advice , let me know. :-D

Hi again, also meant to say re the white spots on your penis and arms, it sounds like a thing called sebacous prominance , look it up on this site, it is normal and goes away :-)

Hi, im 18 years old and i masterbate 1's a day and somtimes even more. Im not circonsize.I have litle white sports on my penis,i started masterbating about when i was 13 or 14 years, and finally, when i opened my penis to see inside, i saw white things on eache side of my penis,is that normal????

PLEASE CAN YOU REAPSOND TO ME!!!!

ive got white dots on my penis!!! hi im 12 and i think ive been master bating to much hundreds of little white dots have appered on my penis and i want them to go NOW!!! please tell me how to make them go please.

RESPOND I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi i'm 15 Years old and I have a shower regulary but one day I could smell fish and it was coming from my penis and I've cleaned and cleaned and cleaned but it is still smelling like fish and I Have White Spots under the ring of my penis which i'm scared of and i just want To know if its a bad sign

Hi, I'm 13 years old and I masturbate once or twice a day. I was just wanting to know if it's a bad thing if I have little white dots at the bottom of my penis, I've been masturbating since I was 10 so like do I do it to much or what.?

Man kid when I was your age I would always wait until schools out, get home, run straight to the bathroom and have "ME TIME" :] Masturbating is normal for everyone. Im sure one of your friends do it that much also, they dont want to say anything because.. well they might feel weird!!! Just stay away from REDBULL, MONSTER any ENERYGY drink. What it does is it lowers your sperm count by a lot. So swop on the computer and have fun ^.^

It is completely normal for boys to masturbate, sometimes more than once per day. The spots you are seeing are more than likely clogged hair follicles – this can be caused by overactive hormones and should clear up after a time, although keeping the skin clean is recommended to prevent infection. You might also try a penis vitamin crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) containing vitamins C and A, which can help to unclog the pores and keep the skin smooth and healthy.