hi im 13 years old male and have been masturbating for about a year and a half.
underneath my penis i have a red line running from the tip of the foreskin to the ballsack.

I also have these white spots under my penis near the red line could someone please tell me what these are aswell?

Hey I'm 15 and i also have this line running from my scotum to my foreskin head but it's not red its my skin colour it's almost like a scar sort of thing... yea abit wierd... i wonder why it is there, and yea i have these small white spots in a cluster of about 10-15 i really wanna know what these are if anyone knows!

Thanks

im 14 and suffer the same problem
i read about it and it could be somethig called thrush
im not sure though and i would like to find out what it is also

i too am 13 and have the same problem and the clusters of red spots are spreading over my penis and im quite scared ive been masterbating for about 2 yrs

That red line running from the base of your pecker to the scrotum is on everyman its their when your born as you have started puberty your entire penis is getting darker, the line will get even more noticeable, from now on. the white bumps are where hair follicles are going to start sprouting out...

i have that and im 13, i thought that that thrush was only for girls but i an still worried tho

Is it dangerous do u need to see a doctor (I have it to)

Red line is normal everyone has it. i used to worry about it too but i racked up the courage to ask my dad. the small dots are normal, they are bumps where ur pubes come out. even tho ur pubes might not come out of them, they are still there. dont wry ur prefectly normal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i suffer from the same thing. I ve been getting nervous because ive been masterbating more and more and im afraid its getting more visible because of the excessive masterbation. PLEASE HELP

Hi i have the same thing i have been sexually active since is was 14 im 15 now and so far it hasnt been a problem plus my girlfriend thinks it kinda cool as it looks like a scar

I will tell you now...I'm 22 years old and have the same thing on the underside of my penis. Masturbating will not cause it to get worse. Believe me, I have been through puberty, I'm sure some of you are scared and I have 'been there and done that' .. I know what it's like. But, I can assure you. You are normal.

One last thing, if you notice any bumps that just seem to come up out of no where, and they get more red or hurt or something doesn't seem "right" about your penis ( or testicles), then it's best to ask your dad or someone you are confortable talking to about it. It may be something you have to go to the doctor about.

why my penis skin can't pull it up one??when pull till half...was very painful..anyone can tell me why?.......thank!

ok so does anyone know how u would make this line visible?

i am 15 years old i have a red line running beneath my penis it is very itchy and that part of my skin became very sensitive please give any advice

does the red line and spots go away eventually or do you need treatment