Hi, im Chris i'm 13 year's old and nearly 14. I have these really weird white dot things all over my scrotum and some on the underside of my penis. I have had them for about 6 months and never got round to doing anything about them. Are they dangerous? What the hell are they and how do I get rid of them?

Have you seen a doctor about these white spots. I'm guessing they may look like small white head like pimples?

There is a skin virus (moluscum - small warts) that can be caught sexually but not necessarily so. Children or young boys or girls may catch it from the use of a towel that was used by someone infected. Sometimes there may only be a few of them on the skin where perhaps one or two are bigger in comparison. A doctor can send sample to lab for diagnosis to confirm whether it is moluscum. You're own body may eventually rid of the warts over months but you may also have to have treatment to burn warts off...see a doctor. Either case after the warts disappear you may never have another out break again. However, you will always have the antibody....not to worry...again, you may never see another out break and you may never see a sexual partner have an out break. But do avoid any sexual activity while you have the warts.

There are also other types of viruses that cause warts on the penis that can be transmitted sexually or in other ways. PHV type viruses....however as a male you may never show symptoms.

i also have these. are they dangerous?

my balls are very itchy these days, when i showered,i touched and clean them, but it gets itchier as i rub.. i also discovered some red dots as i look closer on the scrotum,im really worried.

I had something like this on my scrotum (im 14 too), but i found out it was just pubic hair growing threw.

We may not have the same thing put i had something like that possibly just pubic hair mate.

Oh.. i also have the dots too. You say to avoid sexual activites, so does that mean and also include masturbation???

lol...masturbation is not a sexual activity.
in fact, masturbation is healthy, especially for men.
the only thing you have to worry about with masturbation is spreading whatever it is you have to more parts of the genital area through masturbation.

I'm 15 years old and a virgin. I've never had any sexual activity other than making out because I'm looking for the right girl. I can't remember when I noticed the stripe, it may have been there my whole life, but it kinda looks like a scar running from near the top of the penis pass the scrotum, but there's no discomfort. It seems to be part of my skin. Also, I have colorless bumps at the base of my penis and on some of my scrotum. I'm not sure, but I think they started appearing in 8th grade when I started getting pubic hair; once again, theres no discomfort. I'm also worried because, during normal times like sitting in class at school, my penis seems to have retracted ALOT. However, when I am aroused it is around 4 or 5 inches (still, from what I hear, small). Is this normal because I'm afraid to ever take showers in the locker room cause I think I'm the only one like this and they'll tell a bunch of girls. My penis retracting also worries me because the guys at my school say their penis is always 6 inches no matter their mood. Make fun of me if you want but please tell me if this is all normal, because I want to grow up and have kids but I'm afraid the stripe and colorless bumps might be from an STD.

yeh im 15 and ive got em too, pretty sure theyre just pubes

Hey im 13 turning 14 this yr im really worries i have to sam thing on my scrotum and the base of my penis...should i see a docter or what?

haroldandkumar1234 wrote:

I'm 15 years old ... it kinda looks like a scar running from near the top of the penis pass the scrotum, but there's no discomfort. It seems to be part of my skin. Also, I have colorless bumps at the base of my penis and on some of my scrotum ... during normal times like sitting in class at school, my penis seems to have retracted ALOT. However, when I am aroused it is around 4 or 5 inches (still, from what I hear, small) ... Is this normal because I'm afraid to ever take showers in the locker room cause I think I'm the only one like this and they'll tell a bunch of girls. My penis retracting also worries me because the guys at my school say ... but please tell me if this is all normal, because I want to grow up and have kids but I'm afraid the stripe and colorless bumps might be from an STD.

Your concerns are normal and common. The scar-like stripe is normal. Play with it, it is your friend... The little bumps are most likely hair folicles - normal - don't mess with them, they'll just get infected. The penis retraction - there are two types of penises, often referred to as "show and grow". It appears your friends are "shows" and you are a "grow". Mild stimulation will bring it out a bit if you are just too embarrassed - grows can ridiculously small, and it kinda sucks. Get over it. In penis speak, 4-5 inches is usually referred to as 6 inches - yours is 6. As you physically mature it'll probably fill out a bit more too - stretch it a little when you're aroused. Good luck.

The stripe is from your circumcision.

im 14 and i have these to. There only on my balls. I can only notice them if i strech out my balls. Some are bigger than others, sometimes they iche.

dude, im so happy im not the noly 1 with the white spots, do u have 2 c a doctor about it?

i have the awnser, the white spot things r just related 2 hygène. i better if u washed better they will go away