:(im 14 years of age and i have these white dots on my penus im really scared plz can u help me

They are probably Fordyce spots or sebaceous prominence, normal occurrences and nothing to worry about.

These are Fordyce spots (pic taken from Wikipedia)

Sebaceous prominence is pretty much the same, maybe a bit bigger. Here is the definition: Sebaceous cysts are sacs just beneath the skin that are filled with an oily, white, semisolid material called sebum.

I couldn't find any images.

Yeah I have the same thing they bothered me for a while untill I found out what it was :-P

Hi i have this too, but its all over my ball sack and on the shaft of ny penis :S
im very worried im 17, almost 18 and i have had them since i was 13. can sum1 get in contact with me, to explain what i could do to rid myslef of them, or tone them down .

i could take some pictures if needed
thanks

hey ive read these post and to tell all u confused and scared guys sebaceous prominence is natural among young men and will eventually go away as u get older keep ur package clean but i advise everyone to go see a doctor though for u may or may not have wat im tlkin about doctors are medical dictionaries and if ur not satisfied with wat they say i recommend u see 2 or 3

I'm almost 22, and I still have those kind of spots... I'm starting to get worried... should I visit a doctor, or they will disappear by them selves....

Thank you so much for this forum, i have been worried about this thing for years, i thought it was something really bad like claumidia or HIV, I have never been more relieved in my life

Thank you

Im 15 years old. I have a cluster of white spots around the top of my foreskin thats the only place the are in! They have been there for quit some time. They are alot smaller then sabum spots! I'm starting to get worried! Should i see a docter??? %-)

I'm also relived i didn't have STD or something! Thansks for this forum!

somebody plz help me im 12 and have had white dots on the bottum of my penis....It sometime itches plz help me!!!

i have those too. mainly on my balls and by the botton of my penis. help. will they go away?

I'm 32 and still have those. Not to worry, its perfectly normal - and I haven't gotten a single comment about them from partners. In fact, women have them too. :-)

So no worries, people! It's all good.

I've had these for a while as well, however the image in this thread they seem tiny, the ones i have are very small too, but seem a bit larger than that and much more prominent on the shaft than the scrotum..is there any like, topical cream or anything like that i can put on it to get it to go away, it says they'll just go away on their own, but its been here for a couple years now....

dont worry about them young bucks. if you think you may not be finding the affection of a woman because of them, again, dont worry. im 26 and have had my fair share of relationships. not one girl ever mentioned them, even while performing oral. hell, when you do find that girl you want to keep around and actually have sex without a condom, your already nice and bumpy for her pleasure. never had a complaint. if your really worried though, consult your doctor. they have probibly dealt with the question before.

hey guys, that wiki image is exactly what I have.

Mostly on the scrotum and is more easily seen when stretched. They itch from time to time. The odd few have hairs coming out of them, and the odd one pops like a zit, excreting a white goo. I was very worried about them and dreaded googling them. Im glad I did and can now put my fears at bay.

hey guys im 17 and i have them white spots on my penis just to ask can they make you infertile??? and what can i do to get rid