Okay Im sixteen, and I starting masterbating for the first time when I was fourteen years old, And I do it a lot, like usually once a day, but I have periods to where I stop for like a week or few day intervals, its jsut when I have nothing to occupy my mind I do it. But I find the whole act kinda degrading to myself esteem, and yet I still do it, well when I ejaculate its doesnt come out right, instead of squirting out it just kinda comes out and oozes downward on my penis, it doesnt have any propulsion I guess I could say it jsut comes out of the head and seeps down my penis, and I dont undersatnd what is wrong, is htere a reason behind it? And if so what should I do? And how can I refrain from masterbating too much? And siince then i never really cleaned the sperom of i used a rag to wipe it off but it stil felt sick and then places on my penis have marks o paths where the semen traveled and it looks kinda like dirt marks on them and I have washed and scrubbed and everyhting but the makrs wont come off so how can I get rid fo them? Please help me

i masturbate and my semen doesn't fly out either

Try holding it in for like 2 sec then release and maybe it will sqert out

Don't worry, you're fine.

This happens with a lot of males, nothing is wrong with it and nothing is to be ashamed of it.

All this means is that you weren't aroused enough to get a real "squirt". If you have a girlfriend and you're sexual, if she teases you enough when you finally do ejaculate you'll do a lot more than ooze out.

Same goes for masturbation..if you're aroused enough you'll "squirt" more.

hey yea wheni masterbate i normally cum onto my chest or my headone of the two i do it almost every night and its always the same lol

you just have to get older i suppose im only 14 y so yea i dont know

You have to hold yourself back a bit. Get yourself near the climax then slow down or stop, and make the process last longer. Quickes won't have the same effect.

Man, When I masturbate I can't even get the cum out, I'm in puberty and I masturbate every day but I just don't get cum. Is there something wrong with me??? :'(

I've got all normal hairs and other stuff, just no cum.

nothings wrong with you cause when i first started puberty nothing came but i was getting hair and stuff. then i was playing with my penis :-) and it came out! so dont worry youll be cleaning up the sticky mess soon enough. :-)

To the kid who can't get anything to come out: you're probably doing it wrong. Get some lubricant (vasoline, liquid soap, or spit : ] ). Get an erection. Grab your penis (if you can't fit your whole hand, use a couple fingers), and just rub up and down. Thinking of sexual things or looking at dirty pictures helps.

If you think you're doing it right and it still isn't working, take a break and try again later.

I could masterbate fine before a couple of days ago when i got hit in the balls now i can still masterbate but no cum comes out am i now infertile

try to excersize ya pc muscle, like when u peeing. u do it by peeing and stopping. once uve found dat muscle jus squezze n realase til ur tired. or jus do it throu out da day. dat made me sqirth real hard, it went from her p***y to here chest, yea

How can I overcome the really ticklish sensation

That just kinda happens, nothing to do or worry about