I'm a 15 year old male, and I have little white dots on my scrotum and on the underside, and sides of my penis. I've never had any sex, only masterbation, (which I've been doing since around 10 years old, once a week on average, is this normal?) What could these white dots be? I don't believe it's ingrown pubic hair, because I've had them for a long time. (Probably about since i've started masterbating). Towards the beginning of my penis (furthest towards sack, don't know the terms, sry) it can be sore sometimes, especially around the dots.

On a side note: I have an erection every night that lasts until I fall asleep, and is still there when I wake up, is this normal? And is it a side affect of masterbation?

White dots tend to be fat deposits or nutrients ready for hair growth its pretty normal its all too with pubity and if you haven't had sex then its extremely unlikely that its some kind off sexualy transmitted disease. As for the erect penis in the evening and morning thing its perfectatly natural for a guy off your age, it happens too all off us. Your hormo's are running wild atm m8 so don't worry about them believe me if u cudn't get it up at all then its a problem. The only side effect 2 masterbation is a wonky penis and a strong forearm.

ok please i need someone to help me out. I am a 16 year old male. Im freaking out a little now. Ive had white dots on the foreskin towards the head of my penis. They are small white dots that are visible and many of them. They are all in like one spot of my penis. I am scared to go to the doctor and especially tell my parents. i try going online to find out what it is but i dont know. Im guessing its genital warts and i wish it wasnt but i hope its not. I never had any kind of sex. Just masterbation, and i kissed one girl in my whole life. Yes, i used toung, but the thing im scared about is that i saw online somewhere different things about the penis, and what you can do with it. Well i came by this website where they taught u how to give youself oral sex. So, i did, and about a couple of weeks later i saw dots. I had these white dots on my penis for about 5-6 months now and everyday they are increasing on my penis. I am so scared. Everyday i feel isolated because of this. I am an athlete and love to box but i cant do it confidently with this on my penis. I feel like im the only person who has this problem and i cant comfront anyone about it. I was thinking very long about this and i just dont know what to do. If you can help me in saying anything would u please. My email adress is ***** or just simply respond to this message. Your answer would mean the world to me.

**this post is edited by moderator ** private e-mails not allowed **

Hi, i have a similiar problem to yours. When i got circumsized and after a while i got this white dots all over my underskin of the penis. After a while it started to grow hair out of them. And after a few months i got white dots all over my penis. It's growing hair out of them. It's really embrassing to tell anyone about the problem you have like me. But the best thing is to go to a doctor, there is nothing to be afraid of. Remember as long as you wait the worser it gets.

how worst can it get?

Hey everyone! Wut can itell you: Don't worry! First i was very woried too, but later i discovered it's pretty common and not even a desease... Somekinda sebaceous glands with secrete oil.. LOOK:

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

There's even a pic! so i can be sure and have no worries, because they look like that! Don't know about you...

i have the same problem white spots but i also have like a part on my penis which is a straight red line going down my penis i dont know what to do can anybody help me with this?

HI, i have the same problem, on my scrotum and the penis shaft in large bunches.. im fairly ashamed of this because what if i go to have sex and the girl thinks im a freak :S and thanks i know now its sweat gland thingys, but will they be here to stay?

Lots of people in youth has them, you have aboslutly nothing to worried be worried of. They will go away naturally over time, so just don't be stressed over it.

OK OK Thanks for that link its told me what they are but do they go down or go away because I am worried about my partner seeing them because they make the penis extremely unsightly, in my oppinion anyway, Thanks.

I also have these dots on my penis shaft and scrotum but they have been there for a very long time, possibly over 2 years. I am 16 going on 17. Is it usualy for these 'sweat glands' to stay this long if that is actualy what they are?

what if the dots have been there for 5 yeats at least? is there any way to get rid of them ?

Sebaceous glands are there..Well, for quite of long time. Not sure if they even disapaer, but someone said he got rid of em by taking shower every day for about 3 months. I can't confirm thats true tho.And I wouldn't really worry about ur sex life, as ur partner probably won't even notice them, but if she does, just tell her that it's normal and go online and find her a site about sebaceous glands, so she will belive that they're normal :-P. As long as ur doing it at home ;wink :-D

i have a red line from just past the ball sack to the head of my penis, it starts off much wider at the bottom and then continues a red line to the top.

I am 13 and do masturbate and can ejaculate.
And i do almost everyday.

ALL THEY ARE ARE HAIR FOLLICLES AND GLANDS. I WENT TO MY DOCTOR 5 YEARS AGO. IT'S 100% NORMAL, SO HAVE FUN HAVING SEX.

STEVE