Please this is the first time for me talking about my personal life and about my penis to other so please any input on any of these concerens would be really appriciated.

About me- Im 15, male, 87 pounds and about 5 ft.

1. My penis size is only about 4 cm long which i think is quite small for someone of my age but also im only 5 ft. so i dont know.

2. Im curious of why i was no circumsized like most other kids. I have some forskin on the end of my penis covering a little of the head of my penis. Becuase i wasnt circumsized, it makes me a little shy about that part of my body.

3. I am very curious about masterbation. I just started masterbating about 4 weeks ago and the first time i tried it, it felt really good. But i am worried about it being bad and causing health problems or making my penis or myself not grow like it should. Someone also told me it is bad for my sight. I only masterbate about once every other day but i am concerned because i want to continue but i dont want it doing me any damage. I also heard about this thing called premature ejaculation which i am not quite sure what it means. Im thinking it means something bad that will happen if your not fully developed yet. Im not fully through puberty yet. I just started growing hair down on my penis area about a year ago and im not sure if im supposed to be masterbating if im not further into puberty yet and that i might be too young and it will cause me health problems?

Please, any imput for any of these concerns would be REALLY appriciated.

hi you are most likely a late bloomer as some people might say which means you are going through puberty later than your friends might be. your penis will grow when you go further into puberty so dont worry about that.

not everyone is circumsized. im not circumsized and neither are all of my friends except the jewish my jewish friends.

from what iv read im pretty sure masterbation will not cause any growth problems. masterbating will not stunt your growth of your penis or body it will also not make you go blind.

to finish off masterbation is concidered very normal, there are not many people who can say they have never masterbated so dont be worried.

hope this helps you

Hey NickPenquin;

15 yrs old and starting into puberty is a very confusing time mentally. You're body is going through many physical changes along with hormones. It's called testosterone.

First off, you are NOT your penis. In this world and amongst guys there is always penis comparison and envy. There will always be guys bigger than and smaller than yours. Give it time it may change. But if it doesn't it really is not who you are. Become a good man and a good person and the person you want to be.

As far a circumcision; it's a medical decision that sometimes parents make for their young boy for hygiene purposes. There is a lot of discussion about the effectiveness of the procedure and it's desensitizing.

Unless it's giving you problems to urinate or if it hurts to pull back the skin be happy with the way you are. The big thing is hygiene, when showering you should pull back the skin gently and keep it clean. Later on the life you'll understand how smegma is formed.

Masturbation is basic natural for both men and women. Some religious teachings will make it more of a personal choice and you should understand that sex is clean and natural. Follow your heart and convictions on this. And by all means be safe, and enjoy your sexuality.

Premature ejaculation is something you'll come to understand after you're in commited sexual relationship. It just means your "quick on the trigger" something you can teach yourself to slow down. Nothing medical about it just some guys get too excited and blow their load to quick for full circle enjoyment.

Hope this helps

yes im kind of in the same situation as nick penguin, i dont think my penis is in the best of sizes and ive just turned 16 and iwas just wondering, does smoking stunt the growth of the penis? i have been wondering this for ages, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guys... this is a typical concern. I was also a late bloomer. It will come around... and with the right girl everything will be a-ok!

here to offer some advice.

Masturbation is normal. Your penis is a muscle. Stimulation, at least for me has allowed me to grow to 8 in.

Start wack'n man.
Enjoy.

If stimulation increases growth mine should have been a foot long by the time I was 18!!!

all of you boys dont belive please all this bull about going blind and silly things stunting your growth going blind I can Assure you that it is NOT TRUE I am 55 male now and I have been masterbating since I was 13-14 years old I am healthy well balance man so I now a little, when i went through puberty I must addmit I had worrys like you do which is very normal, please dont stop masterbating because you learn about how your body works ie feeling, and it keeps fresh stocks of spurm and keeps your Prostate healthy, which if you did not know behind your anus and produce semon which the spurm swim in. like someone said your penus is a mussle and you need to exerce it. so go for it masterbate as much as you want to and have fun

Well smoking can prevent you from getting an erection....

Hi I'm 13 and started masterbbating at 9. I'm so scared that that age was too early and that I can go blind and also have my penis never grow. I have a one inch penis and some hair down there. PLEASE help me to find out if I xan go blind. I started to wear glasses in third grade also

Hey dude -

There is NO way you can go blind from masturbating! It also has no effect on the size of your penis. You're 13 - you still have A LOT of growing to do in that area. The fact that you have started to grow hair means that you should see some of that growing not too far from now.

Relax - enjoy - and know that masturbating won't cause you any issues!

Thanks man appereciate it

Thank appreciate it

Hi I'm the kid who is 13 with the 1 inch penis, I was wondering if since I haven't masterbated for about a month and I do in soon like now or tomorrow, will something bad happen to my body or penis?

Don't worry, enjoy yourself. Nothing is going to happen to you because you masturbate. Well, not unless someone else does something to you because they don't want you to do it. I certainly hope your parents wouldn't give you a whipping if they caught you. >;)