umm hey im 14 and i have been masterbating for like a year now nd umm.. i was wondering wat crem can we use can u use vasleine or any thing simlour??

Hey, when I ejaculate, I onlt have about 3 drops of semon. What is wrong with me (age 14)

you can use a massage oil u get at pharamacys everywhere.be careful what u use it could cause irritation with certain oils.use whats best for you!:-)

hey i'm 14 and have only masterbated 2 or 3 times. i have been circumsized aswell. my problem is that after masterbation i get like a bump on my penis , round about the middle. also i sometimes get some pain but not that much can any1 please help me withe my problems? for i am gettin worried and scared to masterbate anymore.

well im a girl, 15, and i experience this with my boyfriend...
just use lotion..rub it on your hands and get started. but dnt go so rough and hard because it will cause pain.
and for the bump...discuss this with a doctor.
but that is good to use[lotion] so try and tell me how it goes.

alright to the 14 yr old that only ejaculates like 2-3 drops of semen, that's fine for your age some of your friend may not even be able to ejaculate yet or if they can they may be able to ejaculate a lot more as you get older u ejaculate more when i was 12 i first ejaculated im 15 now and i ejaculate a whole tun more as you get older you produce more and you ejaculate with a much more powerful force.

Im 15 and i can make myself ejaculate alot. when you are about to climax (i mean right there) hold it in. Then go at it again till this happens. This will build up sperm and when you finally do cum, you shoot loads.

lol i masterbate all the time i love it lol i cum a lot too i am age 14 does the fact that i do it soo much have anything to do with why i cum so much

in reply to this bump, its probably not a bump, its more of a bulge? i experience this too and it really isnt anything, possibly your not completely letting go all of it? it may be genetic like myself

14? Only a year? What took you so long?

I'm only kidding

I had a cousin who introduced me to the finer points of boyhood when I was 10.

I think he enjoyed playing with my toy more than his own. I'm not complaining though, I liked the h*ll out of it.

I enjoyed it so much I began doing it to myself and 60 years later I haven't stopped yet.

Have you tried KY jelly? That's made to lubricate your penis.

Vaseline seems to deteriorate quickly and it's really messy.

Baby oil works well and has to be refreshed once in a while but it's easy to clean up.

I prefer dry masturbation. I haven't used any lubrication in years.

I stretch my foreskin all the way back, wipe my penis with rubbing alcohol to get it and my hands completely clean of any skin oils. The rubbing alcohol feels cold at first then it gives you a warm feeling as it sinks into the skin. It feels wonderful.

Then I massage it and caress it and show it just how much I love it. When it comes, I get that all over the head and it lubricates the head so I can work it over with my finger tips to produce as much ecstacy as I can stand.

It's your toy, experiment to find out what you like and enjoy it. It's there for your pleasure and for the girl you choose to allow to have it.

i have herd u can use lotion. :-D but i have a question.... i have only masterbathed like once when i was 12.... :-( afterwards i felt rly wierd... i have been afraid to do it ever since...is that normal?(age 14)

njoynlife wrote:

Guest wrote:

14? Only a year? What took you so long?
I'm only kidding

im gunna go ahead and asume that your cousin jacked you off

WOAH dude - this is not good advice. You can really cause problems with your prostate this way. Very dangerous. You should never physically hold off an ejaculation if that is what you are talking about. IF what you are saying is masturbate JUST before you have an orgasm, then stop for a few seconds, and start again, that is ok...but never do anything (like squeezing your penis) to keep semen from coming out.

Enjoy guys!

That reminds me of a question I asked the doctor after I got the vasectomy.
Since they clamp off the tubes from the testes.
What happens to the little swimmers when they can't get out?
He said the body just absorbs them.

Anybody want to comment?

Yea - I agree....sperm is absorbed into the body - both in your situation, or if a guy just doesn't ejaculate for a while. I was talking about the danger of preventing semen from being ejaculated with physical force....that is not a good practice!