Okay, Im a 14 year old girl and I have had sex 4 times, and I have done everything but anal, with 2 different boys, but neither of them were my boyfriends, they were my friend, friends with beninfits anyways, I always fooled around with them, till my mom found out about all of it, and then she found me masterbating in my room and she thinks that I am doing all of this because of what happened to my dad a few years ago when I was 10, but the thing is, what she dont know is that I have been masterbating since I was 6 or 7 one of those 2 but now all I want to do is masterbate, because Im not aloud around my friends anymore so I cant fool around with them anymore , and I dont know what to do, is it normal for a girl my age to actually want sex, and to masterbate this much, I usually do it around everyday of the week, unless im not home but I always find a way to do it, like in the bathroom....but is it normal??????????
Someone plzzz reply to me....I really need help!

bye
Good girl Gone bad!

well in my opinion (being a guy and all) the whole masterbating is normal as different people start to masterbate at different times in their life, and it just gives you pleasure so you can pleasure yourself as much as you want cause its pretty much normal....

and for the sex part, before anything let me just say that make sure you are using a condom cause there are too many guys and girls out there who have an STD now a days.....but anyways in my opinion I think that you had sex way to early cause now look at yourself, you can't even control yourself in sex, if this keeps going up then pretty soon it will consume your life, and its a good thing that you don't see any of your guy friends anymore, cause if you did then you would having more and more sex until you are literally doing it everyday.....just becareful and learn how to use control cause if you keep this up.....you could turn into one of the whores that are on the streets

i think its competely normal, you masterbat becuase it feels good, you get pleasure out of it, many teenagers expirence this in there young ages around 13 or 14, but you dont waqnt to have sex any more you could get STDs or get pregnet, my suggestions is oral or u can give him a ha****b and he can fingue you, but ou cantstick with masterbating but stopping sex isa good idea

ya im a guy and i totally want your phone number :-)

Well she's 16 by now and probably long gone from here. 8-|

well im a girl and can i hve ur phone number

i am 14 i am guy id like your phone number

hey do you want my number taylor6789 im 14