Hi people! I have this problem that my penis burns each time after masturbation. I can’t figure out why? Is there anybody with similar experience? I hope so!!!

Hello mate! This used to happened to me when I was using my girlfriend massage oil for smoother masturbation, heh! I would usually masturbate before our intercourse bc she enjoyed watching, and then we would have sex. It was burning for a couple of times until I figured out that it was the oil. At first I had no idea what it could have been. So, if you are using something to rub your penis with, then take a look at what it is, and if not…I don’t know, then…Maybe you caught a STD before which is manifesting now. Anyway, you better go check, so you don’t have to be worried anymore. Good luck mate!!!!

HES WRONG I HAVE THIS PROBLEM !

its not a STD i should know i have never had sex. its friction i think and just because you have just cummed thats why it burns and no more to think about

After an orgasm, the inside of your penis is extra sensitive and the acid in your urine doesnt help. This is not a symptom of an STD, if it was an STD you would be in pain every time you urinated.

it depends on what kind of lube u use.

hey r u circumsized because look if u r not circumsized and then it is defently the skin on top is 2 tight and when it is under the head it is gripping the penis to hard then when u finish it burns and there is a small bruise on each side of ur penis for about 5mins is that it?

How can i stop masturbation

stop masterbating. but you cant stop becoming aroused just try to ignore the urge

when im not sleepy and am in my room i especially masterbat at night sometimes because i like the feeling of it even though it is just a short feeling. is normal to masterbate i dont know i guess for kids who are going throught puberty it's ok, but if your a grown man it does not usually happen and so i think it pretty normal for someone my age to im 14 and a half. i am going to try not to masterbate as much, i need to ask someone older of a docter if it is healthy.

masturbation is good for u people

webmd.com/sex-relationships/guide/your-guide-to-masturbation

here is it normal for a 12 year old boy to masterbate ? but when i masterbate i dont produce sperm all there is is a sticky surfacce!

masterbating during puberty is fine. it has many healthy benefits. dont listen to the idiots who claim that this action has health problems associated with it. it is just like football practice, the more you do it, the more used to the actions the body will be.

how is it good?i mean it feels good

the burns have happened to me before too all i did was just stop masterbating for a period of time and i masterbated agian and it was just normal.....and masterbation is super normal and prevents prostate

Masterbation provides a release of strees and sexual tension; it is also a safe alternative to actually having sex. In the long run masterbation can also help your preformance as a lover.