There is one big reason why I tell you this. In the first couple of months of marriage, my husband and myself were very happy and looking forward to a child.
We spent first two years in trying but nothing happened and then I get pregnant. I was thrilled.
This all ended up very tragically because I lost my baby during spontaneous abortion. Why-doctor didn’t know to explain because everything was ok with me.
Then in about two years I got pregnant again. But this time also everything happened with abortion in a forth month of pregnancy.
I was devastating.
Recently I heard some god things about some new diagnostic method called hysteroscopy. Any more info about this is very welcome.

The hysteroscopy was performed on me several years ago and I can give you some details.
Hysteroscopy is an outpatient surgical procedure in which a small telescope (the size of a pencil) is used to inspect the inside of the uterus.
Sometimes this method can be very crucial.
Hysteroscopy is an important tool on the study of infertility, recurrent miscarriage, or abnormal uterine bleeding.
The most important role of hysteroscopy was detecting a possible septum in your uterine cervix that can almost completely block it.
This is usually congenital disorder and it can cause miscarriage and difficult pregnancy.
So, you should contact your gynecologist and schedule an examination. Hysteroscopy can be performed as either an office procedure or an outpatient hospital procedure and it last about an hour and than you can go home. After it’s done-you will get your answers.