My sister gets pregnant for second time in her life. She is 35 years old now, so I cannot understand her symptoms. She claims that is normal to get varicose veins during pregnancy but somehow I am skeptic about it. Can you tell me more about this and about varicose veins, generally? Off course, I am interested into varicose seal, as a treatment we considered for her.

Injection therapy is an alternate and usual therapy used to seal varicose veins. This procedure will help and prevents blood from entering the sealed sections of the vein. The veins remain in the body, but no longer carry blood, which was problem for them. This procedure to seal veins can be performed on an outpatient basis, and does not require anesthesia. It is frequently used if people develop veins that are more varicose after surgery. Goal is to remove the larger varicose veins and to seal spider-burst veins for people that are concerned about cosmetic appearance. Injection therapy that is used to seal varicose veins is also called sclerotherapy. At one time, a method of injection therapy was used, and it did not have a good success rate. Veins did not seal properly and blood clots were formed. Anyways, modern injection therapy is improved and has a much higher success rate, and I am sure her veins are going to seal after this procedure.