Hi. I have one very delicate problem and I'm really embarrassed to even talk about this. That’s why I didn’t contact any doctor.
I'm 20 years old and recently I have started to sleep with my boyfriend.
Everything was just fine until he suggested me an oral sex. He tried but he couldn’t because, he said, there was some strange odor coming out of my vulva.
You can't imagine how embarrassed I felt but he was right- no meter how often I wash my genitals they almost all the time have some strange odor. I don’t know what to do. I heard about some Nurforms
Pills and I was wondering did anybody have any experience with it?

Well I can tell you some advices on this meter because I am a woman also and I also lived through some similar situations in my life.
You see, woman’s vagina is covered with some mucous glands which produce all kind of secretions.
You are 20 years old and it that period you body is very sensitive to hormones and that’s why you have this kind of problems.
Doesn’t mater how often you wash it, your vagina will produce this bad odor. If this become much expressed you might wonna contact your gynecologist because it can be also caused by some trivial bacterial infection. You asked about Nurforms.
These are not pills. Feminine deodorant suppositories that cleanse and deodorize a woman's most intimate area. Norforms are easy to carry with you and are easy to use.
Tests prove that Norforms are safe to use every day, even during your period. They contain no additives that can dry out your vagina and also, they are not so expensive so I can see no reason why you shouldn’t use them.

HEY, THE BEST THING 2 USE 2 GET RID OF BAD BODY ODOR (FISHY SMELL) IS NORFORMS.. I'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS WITH ODOR FOR ABOUT A YEAR NOW AND LAST WK I TRIED NORFORMS AND I PROMISE U DAT THEY ARE A MIRACLE AND THE BEST PART ABOUT IT IS THEY ARE CHEAP.. WELL I GET 12 OF THEM IN ONE BOX FOR $3.68..AND IVE TRIED SOME EXPENSIVE PRODUCTS AND THEY DIDNT HELP..LIKE 4 INSTANCE, IVE TRIED FEMMANOL.. I PAID 68 BUCKS FOR 30 PILLS AND GUESS WHAT.."IT DIDNT WORK" I WAS VERY UPSET BECAUSE ON THE WEBSITE IT SAID THAT IT WAS 100 % GUARANTEED.. THEY ;LIED.. BUT I THANK GOD FOR HELPING ME 2 DISCOVER NORFORMS..U SHOULD TRY THEM..I PROMISE U WILL LOVE IT AND ITS 100%

I been using norforms since I was in my teens, (now a old lady) they are a God send. My problem now is I can't used anything scented, did they still make unscented

The norforms definitely work. I use to see my mom's box in the bathroom. As I became older I always wonder what they were used for. One day I read the box in the drug store. I decided to try them. They are great just wear a pantyliner with them because they melt.

I have never had a problem with vaginal odors, but heard that norforms was a good product. I feel like if you don't shave at least the bottom part of your genitals then you will have an odor. Remember the hair will trap odors inside and not let your vagina get the fresh air it needs. I mean lets face it, you sweat, wear pants, panties, and stuff like that. It needs room to breathe.

Try this-if you hair on your head is long enough, pull it around to your nose and try to breathe through it. It is kind of difficult.

Yes they make unscented norforms but they sell out really fast

Does that norform pill also have to mix with your own personal body chemistry? because it makes this girl I know smell funny.

I have been using Norforms since I was a teenager and they are TRULY God sent. Because I am sensitive to fragrances feminine products, Norforms will leave you feeling fresh, no irritation or drying of the vagina and are easy to use (just wear a pantyliner as they melt with you body temperature). My current issue is they are ONLY making the fragranced suppositories which can cause a reverse reaction if you have a 'fishy smell' already. I would suggest using the unscented if u are able to find them and contact your ObGyn ASAP because there may be some unhealthy bacteria in the area which can lead to other issues. At your age, I was VERY in tune with my body and the different changes, etc...so I would strongly recommend going to see a ObGyn and not be afraid to ask ALL questions. Good luck!

1) A fishy smell is not normal. If you have a fishy smell, then you probably have either a bacterial infection or trichomoniasis. Go to your OB/GYN and they can test you and prescribe something for it. It is also possible that your partner could have it as well, so after you are treated if it comes back have the doctor prescribe something for you both. If you just use something to cover the smell you are ignoring the problem.

2) If you are too squeamish to ask your doctor, get a new one, that is female, that you feel comfortable talking to. This becomes more important as you get older and have more medical issues arise.

You can look on the company site for the unscented one's.

Thank you so much for sharing this information. I was concerned about using Norforms but after reading this forums. I used it and you are all right. It works. Thank you ladies.

Hello, the fishy smell is dried up cum from your sex partner. The Norforms will drain all of the cum out of you. they work wonders.

You may have a vaginal infection called "whites". Norforms cannot cure this problem, but your doctor can easily tell you what to use. I discovered that my ladyfriend had it as I was giving her head. It was a small soft blob about the size of a pea. I carefully saved it and took it to a doctor, then to the lab he recommended. Medicine was prescribed and the infection was gone in about three weeks. Our sex games are now mujch more intense than they were before because that proved we really each other.

They are awesome! Start useing them now!