I will be very greatful if i can recieve a reply very soon else my family will kill me :-(

Asa kam kiya kyon tha phaly.

sare batein ya kam krny sy phly sochni the but 

I see many women in your situation who want to end a pregnancy, but do not have a close person in their lives who will support this decision.  Many women in this situation choose to take the Abortion Pill.  The experience of the Abortion Pill is almost identical to a natural miscarriage.  There is no way anyone can know (including a doctor) that you induced (caused)the abortion, rather than assuming it happened spontaneously.  Early miscarriage is common and normal, so the doctor should not require you to get a surgical procedure, and should only give you reassurance about future pregnancies.  I don't know where you live, but if you want to write back with that information, I may be able to help you find someone who offers this method.  

Most religions are supportive of ending early pregnancy, before there is "movement" which happens after 12 weeks.  I have spoken with people in the Muslim and Jewish religions, and there is some support for early pregnancy termination.  Historically even the Catholic church accepted early termination of pregnancy.  Until 10 weeks of pregnancy there is no visible embryo.  I have found that this information has helped women feel more comfortable with their decision. 

I live in singapore. Can you help me contact some one to help me

I also have the same problem . I live in Makati . can you pls help me ? my family will kill me for sure. please :(