So i invited my boyfriend over 2 days ago. & We started kissing. Then he started touching my boobs. & before i knew it we were laying down on my couch. We were so close to each other that our bodies were touching each other down there. He was wearing some basketball shorts. & i was wearing sum shorts. So we were kissing then we sat up. He layed me back against the couch & he spread my legs open. He got on top of me and he was hard. I could tell. I could feel it touching me down there. Then he put his hand down there 2 times. But on top of my shorts. he didnt touch me directly. & Then we got up he pushed against the wall grabbed my butt and pressed me against his penis. i could feel it. I just want to kno is there any way i can be pregnant?

hun im very well doughting it. because the sperm has to go in 4 u to get pregnant. and sometimes it usually takes a while to even get pregnant because u have to usually time it right like when u r fertile. if u have anymore questions feel free to ask!

Are you for real? do you do sex ed at school or something,cos you are ovs not ready! ovs your bf was just playing with you,the penis has to enter your vagina and he has to cum for you to get pregnant.

God you kids are so young you don't even know what you are doing!!please just stick to going to school,why are you so eager on growing up so quickly?

Me n my bf was sitting beside each other... And he exposed his penis...n i touchd it...fr like 10 mins or so...bt i didnt feel anythn wet on my hands... Then aftr 10 mins or so i went to washrum and washed my vagina.. I forgot to wash my hands aftr i touchd him bt i nevr felt anythn wet on my handa aftr touching him.. Could there possibly be a sperm on my hand... Could i be pregnant?? Plzzz tel.. M very worried n my period is late this month... I cant wait fr that long... Plz help!

No dude, me an my boyfriend do this all the time. You're not pregnant.

Dude, no you can't get pregnant like that. And you're not, me and my boyfriend do this all the time.

wtf YOU CANT BE PREGNANT LIKE THAT WAY. you would be pregnant or maybe not if he's penis will be in your vagina and if he'll cum in there. btw how old are you ? are you for real?