i'm 16 n haven't had my periods for a month now.. i thnk i'm pregnant..cuz i had unprotctd sex wth my boyfrnd.n aftr doin it he went lik "ur 16 so ur ready to be a mom"..n i dnt wan a baby now..hw do i get rid of it..i really need help..my parents wil never forgve me fr ths..

1st of all you shud know that periods can be delayed as late as 50 days. Secondly you must use morning pills whenever you do sex whether it's safe or not. Now when u are done already, just see some gynocologist and plan for obortion after a couple of months.

Hey sweety, I was sixteen when I had a baby so I know how you feel. Your only option, if in fact you are pregnant, is to get an abortion, it is too late for anything else. You need to see a doctor asap! You will probably have to tell your parents and just cop however they react.
Sorry you've found yourself in this situation, but remember no matter what happens it is not the end of the world, there's a way to get through it.